Anyone tried to run HiBook pro 1600Mhz memory setting ?

Anyone tried to run HiBook pro 1600Mhz memory setting ?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi HiBook Discussion Anyone tried to run HiBook pro 1600Mhz memory setting ?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  athanato 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Ben
    Participant

I’m new here (and don’t presently have my hibook pro yet – still on its way from china), but might I suggest making a usb boot stick with memtest86 on it after changing the ram speed to 1600 and letting it run for a couple of hours from the stick? that way you can put the speed back if the ram is not up to the task of running at 1600mhz if memtest86 shows errors at the higher speed.

It would make great insurance against corrupted filesystems especially on the Z8350 versions.

athanato
    Participant

just a reminder that setting the ram to 1600 is not enough, there another other setting you have to apply to adjust the power for this (on the same config page just below the speed setting) but its been a while since I have done it thus the name of it is slipping my mind but the answer is in this forum.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password