Battery degrading?

Battery degrading?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Thinker Battery degrading?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Tibor 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

mjar
    Participant

regarding battery replacement, check the jumper forum

Hmm interesting, so knowing it’s 7,6A and measuring the battery physical size you basically have everything you need to search through AliExpress. I might try that πŸ™‚

Kyle Battle
    Participant

regarding battery replacement, check the jumper forum

Hmm interesting, so knowing it’s 7,6A and measuring the battery physical size you basically have everything you need to search through AliExpress. I might try that ?

If you find a battery let us know ? I started on AliExpress and then searched on other sites and couldn’t find one. Here are the measurements I took when I opened my Thinker.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Gergolos
    Participant

Cube i9 and i35 same batter?

————————————

Hey everyone,

since battery replacement as a topic seems to be one of THE questions for all of us cube-users, I thought maybe this could be somewhat useful. Maybe you already knew this, but still:

Could it be that the Cube i9 battery is the same as the one in our Thinker i35?

Voltage, capacity and so on seem to be the same (see the attached image I put together from the two pics from below). As far as I can tell the connection cable is the same as well, although it seems to be located further down…or the battery is simply turned upside down (connection wise)….

The question is: if this is the same battery, where do we get it from? Still… the i9-users and i35-users could try to solve it together then πŸ™‚

Aldocube i35 battery: (from chinamobilemag): https://www.chinamobilemag.de/images/easyblog_articles/4994/internal/b2ap3_large_cube-thinker-i35-internals-1.JPG</span&gt;

Cube i9 battery: (photo from Chris showing the internals of the i9): https://techtablets.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Cube-i9-Internals.jpg

Cheers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Tibor
    Participant

Right now I started to feel the battery of my Thinker (I bought it in May 2017) is getting thicker, fatter – it will probably destroy itself in the short time… I do not think there is something I can do about it… On the other side, it still hold the performance pretty well.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password