Best Laptop with Full Metal body + atleast 6GB RAM + Windows 10 + Max $300

Best Laptop with Full Metal body + atleast 6GB RAM + Windows 10 + Max $300

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Best Laptop with Full Metal body + atleast 6GB RAM + Windows 10 + Max $300

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tom 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

TestLink
    Participant

Hi,

I am looking for a cheap chinese laptop with min following specs

Full Metal body + atleast 6GB RAM + Windows 10 + Webcam + 64 / 128 GB SSD / eMCC + Good battery + Max <= 300$

Should I invest in a good brand or go for a chinese laptop/ultrabook? I would be mostly using this for checking emails , accessing social networks etc while on travel / holidays etc

Any suggestions? Appreciate any help…

TestLink
    Participant

Shall I wait for the new “Teclast F7″ laptop with new processor if this is suggested by you? I can wait 2 more months if i get a good value for money deal.

TestLink
    Participant

Shall I wait for the new “Teclast F7″ laptop with new processor if this is recommended by you?

I can wait 2 more months if i get a good value for money deal.

Giovanni
    Participant

Same as you, waiting for the new laoptops with Gemini Lake CPUs

EZbook 3 Pro BIOS modder - find my work here
    If you want to tag me, my username is thegiolly

Chris G
    Keymaster

Gemini Lakes coming – May to mid-May. But yes right now the best is the Teclast F7.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Chupa
    Participant

I am confused
    You ask for “Best Laptop with Full Metal body + atleast 6GB RAM + Windows 10 + Max”
    then you looking for a cheap chinese laptop.
    These parameters do not compute.
    You can not have cheap and best, also Max is seldom installed, I personally never met a Max inside.
    As you already might have noticed from the forums the Teclast is changing the components like cheaper screen etc same as Jumper is doing.
    So even if Chris gets another super duper sample, yours might be even better -or NOT.
    If you get one with Max, please take a photo and show us.

thank you and good luck.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

TestLink
    Participant

I meant Max $300.

tom
    Participant

I searched laptop like this too for surfing in my garden and

i found this topic: https://techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-notebooks-brands/

i have chosen Jumper EZbook 3L  for mate sreen but I’m asking if i’m waiting laptop with Gemini Lake proc.

What will price be and when are  there coming …

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password