BMAX Y13 – Drivers Issue WIN10

BMAX Y13 – Drivers Issue WIN10

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion BMAX Y13 – Drivers Issue WIN10

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Marcus
    Participant

Hi all,

does anyone have same issue like me with my new Y13?

Using the pre-installed WIN10 I ran soon into the issue that device is crashing with various blue screens. First I thought it is a memory hardwr issue .. but after checking the memory I found out it is more a driver issue. So I decided to install fresh WIN10 and downloaded the drivers from Website.

As long as I do not install any BMAX driver I have no crash anymore. But as soon as I install the BMAX driver collection the blue screens appered again.

So I want only install now the NEEDED drivers – for me it is drivers for detecting flipping in tablet mode and deactivate keyboard. Everything else seems to work with Windows standard drivers.

How can I find out which drivers to install? Does anyone know a support address for BMAX? On the website I did not found anything ..

Thanks

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi,

Go here: http://www.bmaxit.com/down/laptop/ and use code H2M1

Download and install the Windows 10 image should fix your problem.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Marcus
    Participant

Hi Chris,

I tried this .. but unfortunally it seems there is a issue with the packed files. 7Zip gives me a error on unpacking the 3 (zip, z01, z02) files. I also downloaded them 2 times to eliminate a download issue ..

Meanwhile I reduced the blue screen issue to a Intel grafic driver .. but not solved yet.

Chris G
    Keymaster

This image worked for me. Extracted with WinRAR and repacked into one archive. Download it here: https://techtablets.com/bmax-y13/downloads/

100% working on my BMAX Y13

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

Chris G
    Keymaster

Let me know how you get on!

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Marcus
    Participant

OK, Y13 running for more than 1 day without crash ..

I let all Windows 10 update run but uninstalled the Intel graphics driver which came with one update.

Chris G
    Keymaster

So you restored the Windows 10 Image?

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Marcus
    Participant

Yes I restored the WIN10 Image successfully.

Gareth
    Participant

Hey guys, I’m really struggling with my Y13 at the moment. I install a fresh version of Windows only to then realise the tablet mode doesn’t work. I have since then downloaded the windows install files above and gone through the applying image stage, however, when it finishes applying and reboots I just just a black screen instead of Windows loading.

I’ve tried booting into safe mode but says windows install cannot complete in safe mode.

To mention I have swapped out the hdd to a 512gb which didn’t affect the other windows install.

My questions would be did this happen to anyone else? And should I just install another version of Windows and leave the tablet mode behind?

Hatrix
    Participant

so i got the bmax y13 n4120 and my model PN says its H2M6, so i went to the website and it shows 2 drivers, one for the Touch pen 2.0 and another for a firmware 2.0 but there’s no download button on both

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    rutger
    Participant

could you please re-upload it? Too many people downloaded the file, it’s blocked. unfortunately the image bmax has up, it somehow a corrupt z02. šŸ™

Marcus
    Participant

Again I ran into blue screen issue .. I will check what I installed the last days ..

uk3000
    Participant

I’ve registered only to post my frustration with BMAX Y13. It is a good looking but basically dysfunctional machine that keeps crashing sporadically. For more details, see my review on Amazon where I’m a “verified” buyer.

@Marcus: I’ve tried the Windows 10 image/drivers from BMAX’s site as well as a clean install from the most recent Microsoft Windows 10 ISO with the most recent Intel video/WiFi drivers. Then I tried Debian and Ubuntu. It keeps crashing or freezingĀ  under all of these OSes. I’ve also played with various BIOS setting trying to mitigate that to no avail.

I’ll see if I can exchange it, will post an update here.

Marcus
    Participant

Yes it seems it is not OS related. It is a technical issue with hardware or BIOS .. I’m very upset.

uk3000
    Participant

Yep, misers pay twice I suppose… although I only bought because I couldn’t find anything similar from a reputable brand. I needed USB-C PD charging, FHD touchscreen, backlit keyboard, fan-less design. Don’t care about horsepower. Shame big brands are not interested in this niche.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar