BMAX Y13 – Drivers Issue WIN10

BMAX Y13 – Drivers Issue WIN10

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion BMAX Y13 – Drivers Issue WIN10

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Miguel
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I was pretty happy with my BMAX Y13 but in the last weeks (since a W10 update) I’m experiencing different issues with WiFi, Bluetooth, speakers, Shut Down option and Restart option that makes my laptop completely useless.

I think it is a problem between W10 update and drivers (but I have all of them up to date) so after several tries of working with drivers and energy options I thought about W10 reset. It didn’t work. The next option: clean W10 install to get the original drivers which worked ok, the issue is that the BIOS of this computer doesn’t bring the option to boot from USB.

My last option, and I hope this works is to restore the Windows 10 1903 v2.0 available at https://www.bmaxit.com/en/Download/Laptops/ How can I restore this image? If anyone who had similar problems and solved them can help me I’ll be very grateful.

Thanks to all of you! 😉

logurita
    Participant

Sorry for you guys, but it’s a faulty batch of bmax y13  from first half of 2020. It will not work without blue screens never, no matter what you do, it has hardware problems with memory. That’s reason why sometimes chrome crash and get closed randomly.

uk3000
    Participant

Sorry for you guys, but it’s a faulty batch of bmax y13  from first half of 2020

Are they offering replacements?

logurita
    Participant

It depends site where you buyed it. Aliexpress didn’t care about customers. If you want a Bmax Y13, better buy it from Amazon, it’s more expensive but gives guarantee of replacement or refund.

uk3000
    Participant

It depends site where you buyed it. Aliexpress didn’t care about customers. If you want a Bmax Y13, better buy it from Amazon, it’s more expensive but gives guarantee of replacement or refund.

Luckily, it was Amazon, I’m trying to get in touch with the BMAX now via Amazon messaging system.

Luigi
    Participant

I have the same problem with “BMAX Y13 PRO” (PN h6c5).

The problem is with RAM: the check with BurnIn test failed each time and reports over 300 errors.

Perhaps is not a software problem, but hardware.

Do You know if is possibile to replace RAM and which kind it mount?

Thank You

Harondo
    Participant

Buenos días

Quien necesite los drivers para:

Controladora de host de Intel(R) Serial IO I2C: 9D61

Controladora de host de Intel(R) Serial IO I2C: 9D60

SIPO Technology Development co, Ltd – en Sistema Microsoft compatible con ACPI – ACPI\WBTK0001

Puede ponerse en contacto conmigo, la búsqueda fue un poco tediosa y me gustaría compartirla.

Good morning

Whoever needs the drivers for:

Intel(R) Serial IO I2C host controller: 9D61

Intel(R) Serial IO I2C host controller: 9D60

SIPO Technology Development co, Ltd – in Microsoft ACPI compliant system – ACPI\WBTK0001

You can contact me, the search was a bit tedious and I would like to share it.

?

GundamX
    Participant

I was hoping someone figure out a solution by now.  Guess not!

The problem is with Win 10 Build 2004 and 20H2,  I like many of you have not figure out which driver caused the problem.  Luckily, I always backup my OS,  build 1909 and that works perfectly fine.

I am still looking into bios power management issue since with power cable plug in, it runs a bit more stable than running on battery.  Please let me know if this is the same as you with power plug-in.

Abel MAGANA
    Participant

Hello, I had the same issue with a new Y13 Pro. I found out that it was due because I had followed a recommendation to install Intel® Driver & Support Assistant utility. Once installed the utility upgrades the video drivers and that was the cause of the problem, It made the laptop almost unusable. I downloaded from BMaxit.com the Windows image to do a clean installation and the problem was fixed.

NinjaRider
    Participant

Hi there! Anyone managed to fix issues with BSODs in Win10? Thank you for your reply and support.

GundamX
    Participant

Yes, after a year and a half.  Their tech support finally reply with a fix.  Go to https://www.bmaxit.com/en/Download/Laptops/

Download Win 10 20H2 driver or a full OS.  I am downloading it now.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar