Bricked! Restoring system at low level

Bricked! Restoring system at low level

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Bricked! Restoring system at low level

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Claus57
    Participant

Ciao to everyone, I hope I can help someone like this beautiful forum helped me.

The story: I wanted to try Remix OS and then I uninstalled it.

It seemed me there was yet some space occupied so I controlled partition wit G-Parted.

I didn’t know that Windows 10 has a dedicated special 16 Gb partition so I tought it was an old Remix OS partition.

I erased it to recover space… and I destroyed the system.

There was no way to recover it. It always reboot with a “process1 inizialization failed” message.

Impossible to use recovery partition, restoring a previous restoring point didn’t solved the problem, also try to install e clear Win10 installation didn’t solved the issue.

I had a beautiful and expensive paperweight.

Searching with Google I found Cube “support” 🙁 and a file that I was hoping could help me.

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qXJovSS

New problem, link is at chinese file hosting service (Baidu) and also with Google translator for me there was no way to download it.

At this point I have to thanks a lot Lukas in this thread

https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/cube-i7-book-bios-updates/page/3/

he suggests to use Jdownloader with “aazv” password to download the file. Bingo!

New problem, sadly instructions are in chinese language… but with google translator, some fantasy and experience I was able to rebuild the tutorial.

Finally I charged system on a micro SD and now my tablet works perfectly.

The system automatically restore correct partitions and load Windows 10.

It’s incomprehensible like a factory wich sells in all the world links his own support service only at chinese language…

If someone has this tablet briked can try to use instructions I traslated and attached here.

I hope my english could be comprehensible.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Katagiri
    Participant

Thanks for sharing! I wasn’t able to download the files even with the instructions, I just want to save them for the future and upload for less fortunate people but I guess I’m a less fortunate person.

Claus57
    Participant

Install Jdownloader

copy link of the file from this 3D  –  launch  Jdownloader and it will automatically  capture the link you have copied  –   wait and it will ask for password  –   type “aazv” –  wait and in JD will appear your download.

Push “play” button upper on the left and relax… go away for a long time while JD works for you.

Katagiri
    Participant

I already did that but I’ll try again. Maybe my internet was poor when I did it.

Let’s try again.

Edit: Looks like it’s working now. Thanks.

xevivex
    Participant

Finally I managed to download it with JDownloader. I hosted it on MEGA to these people they can t download it:

https://mega.nz/#F!8JZSxAoA!AfRMxA8yFWygxsu9Ygoxvw

FUCKTECHTABLET
    Participant

I don’t understand anything. In my Cube Mix Plus, only EFI partition and  Windows 10  partition

I installed Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS, macOS Sierra. Then I wipe these 2 alien OSs and my Cube Mix Plus working fine.

What do you talking about, what is a Gililion download?

FUCK FUCKTECHTABLET

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar