Bricked trying BIOS update

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Bricked trying BIOS update

Viewing 11 posts - 136 through 146 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Carsten
    Participant

Hello,

can someone in NRW Germany flash the BIOS of my Chuwi HI12?

Thanks Carsten

said
    Participant

merci monsieur

ufa
    Participant

I panicked and held down the power button <span style=”font-weight: 400;”>https://ufa007.co </span&gt;<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>:p</span>

Vassilis
    Participant

can i use this guide for my YEPO laptop which has the 27LB64CWIG bios chip?

Look attached picture

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Vassilis
    Participant

can i use this guide for my YEPO laptop which has the 25LB64CWIG bios chip?

Attachments:
    Justinkeyback
    Participant

A GREAT HOORAY FOR YOU GUYS AS I WAS ABLE TO REVIVE MY DEAD CHUWI 12 BASED ON THE GREAT MANUAL BY BILL CHRISTIANSEN.

I first couldn’t believe it myself. I, who know nothing of soldering and electronics, was actually able to recover my dear tablet. Though I had to download drivers from elsewhere, which were in Chinese, but when I discovered a connection was actually made, I started the offered English version and then I made another mistake by flashing the bios without erasing the contents. So, after another try in the proper order I have it back! Thanks again BILL, you are a lifesaver! Many karma-points for you! But there remains another hurdle, but that is another thread …

Cheers to you!

Panos K
    Participant

Hello everyone. I have a bricked Chuwi for 4 months now and this week all my usb programmer to flash bios finally arrived.. but I haven’t been able to revive it yet. It seems that I just don’t have the right bios for it. my model is that in the photo. chuwi sent me a false bios at first then another one but neither did work.. anyone have a back up of their bios that works for mine or any other idea would be greatly appreciated PLS I am desperate..

Attachments:
    Panos K
    Participant

A GREAT HOORAY FOR YOU GUYS AS I WAS ABLE TO REVIVE MY DEAD CHUWI 12 BASED ON THE GREAT MANUAL BY BILL CHRISTIANSEN. I first couldn’t believe it myself. I, who know nothing of soldering and electronics, was actually able to recover my dear tablet. Though I had to download drivers from elsewhere, which were in Chinese, but when I discovered a connection was actually made, I started the offered English version and then I made another mistake by flashing the bios without erasing the contents. So, after another try in the proper order I have it back! Thanks again BILL, you are a lifesaver! Many karma-points for you! But there remains another hurdle, but that is another thread … Cheers to you!

May ask where you downoaded the bios from, apparently chuwi support cant help me they sent me the wrong bios and I get no more response from them

K-MUN
    Participant

If you want easy way is order motherboard from chuwi , everything is perfect

aasd
    Participant

Will be work on chuwi hi 13?

aasd
    Participant

this method work on hi 13?

Viewing 11 posts - 136 through 146 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password