Broadcom WiFi Driver

Broadcom WiFi Driver

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Discussion Broadcom WiFi Driver

Tagged: 

This topic contains 25 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Bona 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Dennis
    Participant

Hi

I’m looking for the wifi driver version 1.478.0.0. I can’t find it anywere.

It would be great if someone upload it for me.

Sopi
    Participant

I’ve just made a backup of broadcomm wifi driver for you from my Win 10 Hi8 for you. I haven’t tried it myself, so I hope it works. You may also want to disable “Minimum Power Consumption” in the advanced tab in driver’s properties in device manager, because I think it solves my problem with disconnecting wifi in win 10.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dennis
    Participant

Thank you, it works very well so far.

I did the trick with the Minimum Power Consumption befor, but I still had connection issues with the old wifi driver.

Sopi
    Participant

You are welcome.

otataraboy
    Participant

Fixed the problem on my tablet too. Thanks very much.

Sam Woods
    Participant

I have just downloaded the Broadcom driver. Problem is Windows 10 does not detect the actual driver in Device Manager. What can I do? I am using Chuwi hi8, dual boot with Android (which can see and use this adapter)

Samantha

Russell
    Participant

This driver fixed my wifi problem after update on windows 10 Ā Thank You

mohamad Imam
    Participant

Thank you

this driver fixed my wifi problem after i upgrade the Win 10 šŸ™‚

sam
    Participant

Can’t connect to public WiFi networks such as my printer but private WiFi networks I can connect to. My printer doesn’t show in the available list on my hi8 tablet with win 10.Ā  I know its available as I can see and connect thru android, another laptop, and a blackberry phone.Ā Ā  I’ve tried removing WiFi driver and reinstalling several times can anyone help me figure this out.

Thanks

Jordi
    Participant

Just say thank you to Sopi for the attachment , I fixed the wifi problem too.

Best regards :

LaGamba

PD: Sorry for my poor english

Kanoon Isme
    Participant

Sorry for being stupid, but after downloading the wifi driver 1.478.0.0, how can I update it to my chuwi hi8?

Please help.

Sebastian
    Participant

@ Kanoon: First of all go to the device manager

I have just downloaded the Broadcom driver. Problem is Windows 10 does not detect the actual driver in Device Manager. What can I do?

I also had to try it several times. I deinstalled the Network Adapter and after a restart it was listed with a warning sign in Unknown or Other devices. Right klick, install driver and select the folder where you unzippedĀ SopiĀ“s driver files.

konstantinos
    Participant

I have just downloaded the Broadcom driver. Problem is Windows 10 does not detect the actual driver in Device Manager. What can I do?

I also had to try it several times. I deinstalled the Network Adapter and after a restart it was listed with a warning sign in Unknown or Other devices. Right klick, install driver and select the folder where you unzipped SopiĀ“s driver files.

Ā  Thanks.Ā  I did not know that the wifi driver was under the other devices after uninstalling.Ā  It only works if you install the new driver from there

konstantinos
    Participant

I also had to try it several times. I deinstalled the Network Adapter and after a restart it was listed with a warning sign in Unknown or Other devices. Right klick, install driver and select the folder where you unzipped SopiĀ“s driver files.

Ā  Thanks now i have reinstalled the driver thanks to you

Joe
    Participant

Thanks a lot sopi I spent an hour looking for an answer then I said won’t tech tablets have an answer for chuwi no wifi after windows update? Ā Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password