Broadcom WiFi Driver

Broadcom WiFi Driver

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Discussion Broadcom WiFi Driver

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Jakob Veje Hansen
    Participant

Thanks so much! I’ve been searching for an update option for this device for my Chuwi VI10 for months!

Pepe
    Participant

Sopi   This driver fixed my wifi problem after update on windows 10  Thank You

Vadim
    Participant

I just reinstalled Windows 10×64 and it gave me Broadcom 802 11n v 1.517 (09/23/2015) driver but it tells me this devise can not start (Code 10) Operation Failed. So Network Adapter doesn’t work hence I have no WiFi.

I guess I need to download the latest CHUWI Hi10 -64 drivers so I went to this page:
    http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kUwiCUN
    But it asks me for user ID and password. I don’t have Chinese phone number to register and I don’t see how to register only by email.
    Can someone download for me the driver and give me the link? I actually need only WiFi divers.

Any other suggestion how to make the Networking Adapter work are very much appreciated!
    Thank you in advance!

Dennis Kellerman
    Participant

Perfect! Thanks a million Sopi, everyone!

TFlos
    Participant

You’re a life saver! Thanks a lot for this, it fixed my problem 🙂

Louis
    Participant

Hi, my chuwi hi8 pro tablet having a isssue. The windows part wifi is usable but the android part is unusable, i can’t find any wifi network avaible. Does the solution above suitable apply for my tablet issue also?

Cristian
    Participant

Si fuera posible, le daría un pico en la frente y 1 usd a Sopi, me soluciono el problema. Puto amo!!

PD: Sopi te amo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sopi. This fixed my problem after Win10 Anniversary update bricked by wifi. Many thanks for your help.

Gilles Menard
    Participant

Thanks Sopi ! Your driver attachment save my day. Back fom the deads after automatic Windows upgrade… ☺

Karim
    Participant

Sopi,

is this for the newer Chuwi Hi8 with the new Wifi module? I tried your Drivers but it is not working. Any idea?

Bona
    Participant

how to instal the driver?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar