Chris, Chris, tell us about your toothbrush!!!

Chris, Chris, tell us about your toothbrush!!!

TechTablets Forums Chinese Mobile Phone Discussion General Mobile Discussion Chris, Chris, tell us about your toothbrush!!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chupa 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sportnok
    Participant

I can tell Chris was terribly excited to get a new Xiaomi electric toothbrush!!! 😉

In case you are wondering, Chris went all the way to Madrid for the launch event of the Mi A2 and A2 lite, and as a freebie, they gave out an electric toothbrush.

The new Xiaomi Mi A2 has just launched, will there be many buying it?

I’m surprised it has no micro sd card slot and i think this will put many people off.

Chupa
    Participant

You are not talking about the brand new mi x-wave headless toothbrush, do you?

Because this is not for the European or US market. It is China only!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Chris G
    Keymaster

@sportnok

Oh yeah work the $$$$ I spent going to the event, travel, and hotel for the night. It’s still in the box, last time it was a free Mi Band 2. I was expecting a Mi band 3. I’m sure they will sell more Mi A2’s but imported as they are A) Cheaper and B) Come with a free mi band 3

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Chris G
    Keymaster

mi x-wave headless toothbrush

Hahaha I love it a headless toothbrush 😉 Looks a lot like my water tester 😀

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Chupa
    Participant

It could be possible a mixup by the inhouse technician.

He will get fired for that oversight.

This should be the right photo.

You have to have water in your mouth while using the X wave since they use the water as a carrier medium.

sorry bout that

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password