Chris, I think there is a search problem here

Chris, I think there is a search problem here

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Chris, I think there is a search problem here

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chupa
    Participant

or I am just too stupid.

Normally if you search for something in a forum you have a search bar.
    I found 3 or 2 depends

The one next to my name just searches your blog site and not my forum posts same as
    the search the site just searches your blog
    Only when you go into the forum top page you find a red search button what searches the forum, but not very successful (I checked with some of my posts and could not locate them.

When you go into the forum  section like Jumper, there is no red search button anymore.

So am I  blind or is the forum top page the only place to search?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Chris G
    Keymaster

No it’s very limited the search features of WordPress this site is running on. Often it is better to use google it might find it. I will try improving the search feature now. A few tweaks and see if that helps.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Chris G
    Keymaster

Building the search index again, let’s see if this helps.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Chupa
    Participant

OK works better, but do  I have to jump from the jumper forum into the main forum to search every time?
    how about put next to the search the site search box the red search the forum button/box.

Then it is always on top and always easy to reach.

i think it is less work than put the search button in every forum section.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

grabert
    Participant

<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>i have a tablet(joi 12) which power consumption is 12v 2.5a to charge while using and i found a power bank on your site  <b>PB-Y7 V2 30000mAh USB-C Input / Output (Power Delivery): 5V 3A, 9V 2A, 12V 2A, 14.5V 2A. </b></span></p>
    <p class=”p3″><span class=”s1″>if i charge thru this powerbank while it charge in <b>12V 2A or 14.5V 2A?</b></span></p>

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar