Chuwi HI10 SD Card problem

Chuwi HI10 SD Card problem

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Chuwi HI10 SD Card problem

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Alexander
    Participant

Hi guys,

I realize this thread is over a year old, but it still seems like the best place to put this because I’m facing the same issue and my chuwi Hi10 is relatively new, December 2016, so this should have been fixed by Chuwi already

I guess my main question is, how do you guy know what bios you are running? I can see no indication on mine, at least not in the format mentioned. CPU-Z doesn’t have a “motherboard” tab like someone suggested.

Bios info supplied by Windows as well as bios itself only shows:American Megatrends 5.11, E4D6_C106H, built date 7/12/2016.

I used a 64GB Samsung EVO, and at first it worked in both Android and Windows, then it stopped working in Windows and finally now it stopped working in Android as well! The weird part is I’ve tried 3 cards (8gb, 32 and 64) and none of them worked in either Windows or Android, but I don’t think it’s the slot itself. When I plug the card in it does do “something”, in windows it refreshes the devices and then displays the error for the controller, in Android it jams the entire system

Thank you , hope somebody still sees this!

Dave
    Participant

To fix Issue with SD Storage Class Controller on Chuwi HiBook 10 Pro
    USE 32GB MICROSD FORMATTED FAT32. Works reliably in Windows and Android
    Note that Android will not read NTFS or EXFAT formatted cards
    MicroSD cards larger than 32GB may not be reliably read from MicroSD slot regardless of format.
    MicroSD cards larger than 32GB can be read reliably using a USB type 3 adapter in the USB type 3 slot
    or using a standard USB adapter in the keyboard’s standard USB slot

————————————————————————–
    TEMPORARY FIX WINDOWS 10 HOME VERSION 1803 FOR MICROSD CARDS LARGER THAN 32GB
    with larg capacity MicroSD card in the slot:

Pick Cortana
    search for “Command Prompt”
    right click and choose run as admin
    (Command prompt admin)

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Takes 11 minutes to run (do not power off during this process)
    Exit

Try File Explorer to see if MicroSD card is read
    If not:
    Leave MicroSD card in slot
    Use Cortana to launch Device Manager
    SD Storage Class Controller should appear
    if no warning triangle is shown, MicroSD card should appear in File Explorer
    if a yellow warning triangle is shown, uninstall ALL SD Storage Class Controller devices and scan for hardware changes
    if yellow traingle appears again, leave the MircroSD card in and try the below.

Pick Cortana
    search for “Command Prompt”
    right click and choose run as admin
    (Command prompt admin)

sfc /scannow

DO NOT CLOSE COMMAND PROMPT WINDOW
    UNTIL VERIFICATION IS 100% COMPLETE
    Scan results will be shown after process is finished
    Takes 37 minutes to run (do not power off during this process)

Exit

Reboot

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar