Chuwi Hi13 newer version coming?

Chuwi Hi13 newer version coming?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum Chuwi Hi13 newer version coming?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chupa 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Chupa
    Participant

does anybody know if there is a newer version planned or coming for the Chuwi Hi13?

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

CatTurbo2
    Participant

There were some rumors in official chuwi forum, but apart from those (which were very old, I think over an year old), there were, as I know, never an official announcement.

Chupa
    Participant

I think this concept will be replaced by the retarded swing your display 360 degrees and have the keyboard  at your backside. Totally retarded.
    There was a better system years ago with twist your screen 180 degrees and close it.
    The back was the back and the top was the touch screen, worked very well.

All official retailers took the hi13 of the order page.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

CatTurbo2
    Participant

Ah yes, unfortanetely you are right (I didn’t believe it first, but banggood says that it is discontinued in an answererd question on their product site).

With the 360° you get a point too, the only 360° laptop I know which solves this problem is the Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga, it protects the keyboard by hoover the frame of the laptop over it. Good idea, but the system itself isn’t very stable. My sister has one and 4 days after we’ve bought it, a plastic piece of this mecanisme brooke. So not very stable, unfortanetely.

Personally I think that it is really a shame that they discontinued the Hi13, as it is the perfect work laptop for me (I’m a studen): Cheap and a incredibel screen (for an equivalent screen you have to pay 1500 to 2000 Dollars). I don’t get it why other laptop manufactures still produce their device with an 1080p screen, even for the higher priced devices (over 1000 Dollars). Yes, the Chuwi Hi13 has its flawn, but overall it’s imho a good product for the money.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password