Chuwi Hi13 Stuck on Boot Logo

Chuwi Hi13 Stuck on Boot Logo

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum Chuwi Hi13 Stuck on Boot Logo

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Obinna
    Participant

I have noticed that my Chuwi Hi13 gets stuck on the “Chuwi” Boot logo sometimes.

I think it only happens when I am charging it, and doesn’t happen all the time, but it is hella annoying xD

My Bios version is V1.12

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition (~.~)

Blackburn
    Participant

Not good. Did you hold the power button for more than 3 seconds to boot?

See if @Chris has the same fault.

Proud supporter of TechTablets via Patreon
    Tablets: Hi12 dual boot & MediaPad M5
    Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Global ROM)
    PC: Dell G3 15 1050 Ti undervolted & repaste
    Desktop PC: AMD Ryzen 1700, 16GB RAM, 512GB 960 Evo, Gigabyte 1060 6GB

Atere Jr
    Participant

I have noticed that my Chuwi Hi13 gets stuck on the “Chuwi” Boot logo sometimes. I think it only happens when I am charging it, and doesn’t happen all the time, but it is hella annoying xD My Bios version is V1.12

These developing issues with the Hi13 aren’t encouraging at all. Glad I ordered one already (not sure) cuz I think I might not have after seeing all these random faults.

Mine is still stuck with DHL (customs and tax). Glad the holiday’s finally over, can’t wait.

Obinna
    Participant

Yep, usually i hold it for 4 seconds and it will start the boot logo then the loading circle will appear below it and then windows login screen will appear.

But sometimes i press for 4 seconds, the boot logo will appear but the loading circle will not appear. As if it is not loading windows

Obinna
    Participant

I have noticed that my Chuwi Hi13 gets stuck on the “Chuwi” Boot logo sometimes. I think it only happens when I am charging it, and doesn’t happen all the time, but it is hella annoying xD My Bios version is V1.12

These developing issues with the Hi13 aren’t encouraging at all. Glad I ordered one already (not sure) cuz I think I might not have after seeing all these random faults. Mine is still stuck with DHL (customs and tax). Glad the holiday’s finally over, can’t wait.

Don’t get me wrong. I love this tablet. It was this or the cube mix plus. And i think i made the right choice. (I don’t like the color of the cube, i hate the chinese writing in the back (somehow gives me the feeling that it is cheap), i like big screens) It is only some minor things that annoy me like the windows trackpad gestures and the occasional slowdown or in this case the tablet not booting.

Chris G
    Keymaster

No such issues with mine, it just powers on fine for me.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Chris G
    Keymaster

Okay bios v1.14 is uploading now. In the Hi13 downloads section. Flash it and see if it fixes anything, it can only help?

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Daniel J.
    Participant

Chris G> I haven’t noticed any issues, but I have this “up-to-date” crawing, so I flashed the bios to the one you provided anyways he he…..can’t see anything changed, but at least nothing is broken either!  😉

BTW chris, I just received my keyboard and Stylus pen today….was dissapointed to discover the pen didn’t automatically stick to the side of the screen, like you demonstrated in the video…..turns out, it worked when I inserted the battery.  So, it’s actually the battery and not the pen that is magnetic!  😉

And to anybody reading this, worrying if this means only chuwi batteries works, don’t worry, just tested a couple AA and AAA batteries and they alle worked fine.  However, I should perhaps mention that the stylus pen uses a special AAAA battery….which was a surprise to me. Thought it used AAA, so won’t be able to utilize my collection of rechargeable AAA batteries!  ;-(

Atere Jr
    Participant
    • Chris G>And to anybody reading this, worrying if this means only chuwi batteries works, don’t worry, just tested a couple AA and AAA batteries and they alle worked fine. However, I should perhaps mention that the stylus pen uses a special AAAA battery….which was a surprise to me. Thought it used AAA, so won’t be able to utilize my collection of rechargeable AAA batteries! ;-(

“Won’t be able to utilize my collection of rechargeable AAA batteries..”

Thought u were indicating they actually work. So why won’t u be able to make use of you AAA batteries?

Atere Jr
    Participant

Don’t get me wrong. I love this tablet. It was this or the cube mix plus. And i think i made the right choice. (I don’t like the color of the cube, i hate the chinese writing in the back (somehow gives me the feeling that it is cheap), i like big screens) It is only some minor things that annoy me like the windows trackpad gestures and the occasional slowdown or in this case the tablet not booting.

Cool. By the way did you make the Windows 10 creator’s update yet? If not, are you planning to?

PS: The Hi13’s tempered glass is now listed on AliExpress for about $20 (pricey I feel)

0.3mm 2.5D Tempered Glass Screen Protector Protective Film for CHUWI Hi13
    http://s.aliexpress.com/6JNJJBBN
    (from AliExpress Android)

Obinna
    Participant

I will update once I hear positove feedback for this particular device. You think it is worth it?

That is a lot for a screenprotector :s

17-30 days shipping. I might aswell wait for banggood to get them in stock lol. After all, i will not be using it as much in mai and june due to exams :/

Regarding the updating of the bios, is there anything that can go wrong? I rather not fuck up something for a minor issue that only occurs once in a while. Have only had it to happen 2 times and i already have it for about a week. (Using it daily as my main for a while till i get my gaming pc)

Atere Jr
    Participant

Well generally, considering the new features added to the Creators update (especially the Game Mode; which is awesome as the system dedicates all resources to that game you select the mode for) it’s worth the trouble I must say.

I must confess tho, I have no idea how good it is for the Hi13, mine arrives tomorrow God willing.

These guys seem to have made the update; https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/performance-with-latest-windows-10-creators-updatebuild-1703/#post-65424

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar