Chuwi Lapbook SE laggy in Chrome?

Chuwi Lapbook SE laggy in Chrome?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi LapBook Series Chuwi Lapbook SE laggy in Chrome?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chevyz07
    Participant

Hi all, I just bought a Chuwi Lapbook SE after my Civiltop died on me. Not sure why the Chuwi Lapbook SE is laggy in Chrome even when opening one or two tabs? This is compared to the Civiltop which was never this laggy and has a slower processor!

Windows is installed on the SSD and so is Chrome.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Doesn’t seem right as per my review and my own laptop. Check the thermals with HWinfo that it’s not throttling. Also, update your Intel graphics drivers and make sure nothing is running in the background. Something is definitely not right.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX Y13, Mi Gaming Laptop (2019)
    Currently testing: ASUS ROG 2

chevyz07
    Participant

Doesn’t seem right as per my review and my own laptop. Check the thermals with HWinfo that it’s not throttling. Also, update your Intel graphics drivers and make sure nothing is running in the background. Something is definitely not right.

Thanks for the reply Chris. To clarify, it takes longer to open Chrome tabs (Chrome itself & even other software like word) than the Civiltop. Scrolling in chrome (even in google.com) is laggy when using a mouse but OK using trackpad.

Sx C
    Participant

Also, first thing to do is to make sure that the notebook is not updating windows. The celeron processors are not very powerful, even with just windows update running in the background it would suck up all the resources.

chevyz07
    Participant

Yeah Windows isn’t updating, so its not that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password