chuwi vi10 keyboard problem

chuwi vi10 keyboard problem

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Vi10 Discussion chuwi vi10 keyboard problem

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Carlos Sousa
    Participant

If you do not mind, you can compress me some folders windows. INF folder, the system32 folder and the DRIVER of spare drives. to see if it. as also if you possible, go to bios and photographs all fields. not write anything to leave. and enviame all or emails from google drive tab me access or otherwise that aches improvement. thank you. my eMail: [email protected]

USama
    Participant

I’ve got the problem but the cable was in its place, it connected. It used to works fine but now it doesn’t work Is the cable has something wrong? (picture in attachment) Last time it works was before I pressed clean the device in Clean Master I’m not sure if that delete my driver or something or maybe I put tablet in to my backpack with a case docked and my backpack dropped ?

CCleaner ! Yes last night I used it & my keyboard isn’t working @ Teclast X3 Plus Did you find any solutions

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

My Chuwi Vi10 2GB/32GB/Win 8.1 stopped recognize the pogo keyboard and also, the external mouse. Is there anybody that can helps me asap?

Thanks a lot.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar