Cube iWork 10 (new version) questions

Cube iWork 10 (new version) questions

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Cube iWork 10 (new version) questions

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Jake
    Participant

dlink377:

Doa nyone know how to disable the touchpad gestures on Windows 10? It is starting to get annoying, when I swip from top to bottom it will always show desktop, which is frequently occurred since the touchpad is so small. I’ve google it a bit, but I only see settings are available if the correct driver is installed, which it is not provided on this tablet. Do anyone know which driver I should install or way to disable few gestures such as Pinch to Zoom and Swipe from Top to Bottom to Show desktop? I can pinch to zoom directly on the screen rather on the touch pad.

shortkey to disable touchpad gestures on this keyboard : fn + f11

dlink377
    Participant

shortkey to disable touchpad gestures on this keyboard : fn + f11

I still want to use the touch pad, it is easier to use rather than lifting your hand just to touch the screen.

I just want to disable the gestures, such as pinch to zoom and swipe from top to bottom to show desktop.

I do some research it is not possible to do unless driver is installed, which I don’t know which one to install.

Maj
    Participant

Totally agree dlink I want to stop the annoying gestures as well. Especially the minimise all windows.

Just a tip about audio as well,if you turn off the equaliser effect in the audio settings it noticably improves the speakers from extremely crap to pretty crap.

Hanspeter Helfer
    Participant

Any news on the pen? If so, does it work in both systems – Windows and Android – or is it Windows, only?

dlink377
    Participant

Any news on the pen? If so, does it work in both systems – Windows and Android – or is it Windows, only?

The original active pen will work on all OS, even when on BIOS environment. However, the pressure and buttons only works in Windows (or Linux if you know how to interact and install the proper driver), on Android it will just work as touch.

Hanspeter Helfer
    Participant

… but still way more precise that a “passive” pen, I suppose. Thanks for the good news!

Pete Scoffield
    Participant

ahrlad what’s your feedback? I also want to get it from geekbuying.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar