Cube thinker i35: Fix to greatly improve speaker sound!

Cube thinker i35: Fix to greatly improve speaker sound!

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Thinker Cube thinker i35: Fix to greatly improve speaker sound!

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wytske
    Participant

So my Cube Thinker i35 ‘s speakers have out of the box a very tinny sound, without  base.

I found out this is because there’s just the basic sound drivers installed.

Install the latest High Definition Audio codecs from the Realtek site, and you will get extra audio options which greatly enhance the sound.

Download the drivers here: http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsCheck.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=14&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

After installation, press the speaker symbol in the right part of the task bar. You’ll see a speaker icon with a volume bar under it.

Press the speaker icon, go to enhancemenc, check “Equalizer” and choose the setting “Bass”.

Now here your speakers again!! 😀

davidjason336
    Participant

Thank you for sharing the useful thing, I will share with my friends about these and you can view more and download the audio for free at:  http://sonidosgratis.net

Hello!
    I'M davidjason i love Technology

oliwek
    Participant

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Wolf
    Participant

Do you have the current link cause error 404 appeared`?

Thanks

Good luck - WOLF

Patrick
    Participant

This forum wont let me include the direct link for  you. So just Google the following term. It should be the first result you get with a link to all the codecs for all versions of Windows and Linux too.

“Realtek PC Audio Codecs > High Definition Audio Codecs Software”

Be prepared for a long wait downloading this 254MB file. It took almost 2 hours for me on fast fibre my end. I think they must be using dial up at Realtek lol. Reminded me of the God awful bandwidth speeds at Creative for downloading their drivers and updates.

knk_de
    Participant

Help, can someone send a download link for he updated sound driver

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar