How can I get Android back on my Dual Boot ver Hi12

How can I get Android back on my Dual Boot ver Hi12

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum How can I get Android back on my Dual Boot ver Hi12

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hananias
    Participant

Originally I got the Dual Boot version of the Chuwi Hi12. I wasn’t using Android (too slow, stylus was terrible, bulky OS for a 12″ tablet).

But, now I want to restore to factory settings. Meaning reinstall Windows 10 and bring back the Android partition.

How can I go about doing this?

My chuwi hi12 still has the boot loader on start up, but since there is no android partition I always go to windows OS.

I want Android back or better yet RemixOS (or another recommend OS) will be fine.

If anybody knows how to do this or where I could find a tutorial. Please, leave the steps or link down below.

Thanks in advanced!!

Hananias
    Participant

Anyone?

Eric
    Participant

It’s gonna be difficult I think since you will probably need to install both Windows and Android at the same time but that is only if it works at all. I think chuwi official website did release some files to do this.

Many people are doing mistake to remove Android out of this dual BOOT just because it takes 10 GB of storage. I don’t think it’s worth it to mess it up for that small amount of storage. You can have external microSD card to 256 GB storage if you would want to.

Hananias
    Participant

I’m willing to reinstall both at the same time, but I when I went to the chuwi’s download page of the files (Dropbox download page). The servers were “temporary down”. So I guess I’m stuck with just Windows.

The reason why I’m trying to restore everything back to normal is because I’m planning on selling my Hi12, to upgrade to the Hi13. I really need the boost in performance for doing documents files smoother and more importantly better stylus!  I need a good stylus tablet for notes.

Thanks

Hananias
    Participant

Is there another place I can download the Android Rom?

dorkfish
    Participant

Same problem here! I have the Google FRP  Lock on my Chuwi Hi12 tablet and can not use it anymore. How do I Factory Reset? The Chuwi Website is down so I can not download any files. Please Help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar