Digitizer Replacement

Digitizer Replacement

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum Digitizer Replacement

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Luke
    Participant

Has anyone got a source for a a digitizer replacement or anyone with a dead i9 want to sell me theirs, I dropped mine and cracked it, have some friends in China searching too but it looks like i9 digitizer replacements are all out of stock.

Rob
    Participant

Hi, did you manage to find a replacement? My wife dropped mine and cracked the digitizer, I’ve stripped the tablet into about 20 pieces but can’t find a digitizer anywhere and I’ve emailed dozens of places. I’m assuming it can be used without a digitizer with no touchscreen support or protection for the LCD.  Please let me know if you sourced a replacement.

Rob

Luke
    Participant

Hi sorry for late reply, never found one, might have to rig something like this up as a solution:

edit: can’t post links sorry, theres a generic usb touch screen digitizer on aliexpress that might just fit

Rob
    Participant

hi thanks for that, I matched up the panel but with a different digitizer. The downside is I’ve had to file the top and bottom of the digitizer down so it fits the body. Once I’ve finished that I will silicone it back in place. I have to say the screen looks better than the original! Only downside is I no longer have touch screen capabilities. Will see how it feels once I finish it.

Jorge Fernandes
    Participant

I’m guessing that a replacement digitizer or screen is a no go for the i9?

I found the part number for the digitizer to be ‘i9 122019c-b-01’ but nothing shows in search engine .

Jorge Fernandes
    Participant

finally found this one:

https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-TW&u=https://world.taobao.com/item/559630802656.htm&prev=search

but don’t think I’d be able to buy it or get it shipped to UK.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar