display error ezbook 3 pro v4

display error ezbook 3 pro v4

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series display error ezbook 3 pro v4

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Daniel 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Daniel
    Participant

Today I recieved my 3 pro v4 and I noticed that 1/4display is lighter in colour and also when lid(screen) is closing or opening that part is flickering. What could be the issue? Can it be fixed?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Roberto
    Participant

Looks like a hardware issue to me, especially the flickering is most likely related to a bad screen. I’d return it and get a new one.

Sx C
    Participant

yes it is most likely a hardware problem, if you are really lucky the ribbon cable may be just not inserted properly but i wouldn’t bet on it. damn even now the ezbook 3 pro doesnt look like that good of a purchase anymore.

Daniel
    Participant

Yes I have been in local computer service and they diagnosed that led panel is faulty. I contacted gearbest and proposed that the best and most economic (shipping with tracking cost from my country to China about 90 USD) solution is to them sent me replacement led panel from jumper. In service said that there is no problem to them to replace it. Im waiting a response from gearbest… šŸ™

Sx C
    Participant

i’ve tried before a few times and unfortunately gearbest nor neither of the bigger e-retailers for that matter are willing to just ship parts to faulty units. i really hope they start doing this, even aliexpress hardly have any parts to speak of.

you are supposed to get the full reimbursement on return shipping for DOA device but i doubt gearbest is willing to pay the full 90USD. good luck and keep us updated.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Yes, faulty screen, not good you will need a replacementĀ unit. Gearbest should have a local return dept. At least I know in Spain, for example, it was in Valencia. Cost me only 5.8 euros to return a faulty tablet and they refunded me. Took about a week in total. I also have massive return costs to China, the last tablet cost 65 euros EZpad 6S and I had to remove the battery to make sure it could be sent as a nondangerous good. Here they class batteries as DG’s.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops šŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password