driver for ezpad mini 5

driver for ezpad mini 5

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZPad series driver for ezpad mini 5

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    paris
    Participant

Hi everyone. I bought this ezpad mini 5 windows 10 tablet. When it was turned on, the tablet was already set up with a user and totally in Chinese. I added the Italian and English language but it always remained in Chinese so I formatted and installed a new version of windows 10. now the touch doesn’t work well and I have an unknown device listed and I can’t find the driver even with specific programs. do you have the original drivers or can you extrapolate them? thank you

Benjamin
    Participant

Hi everyone. I bought this ezpad mini 5 windows 10 tablet. When it was turned on, the tablet was already set up with a user and totally in Chinese. I added the Italian and English language but it always remained in Chinese so I formatted and installed a new version of windows 10. now the touch doesn’t work well and I have an unknown device listed and I can’t find the driver even with specific programs. do you have the original drivers or can you extrapolate them? thank you

Have you tried the ezpad mini 3 or 4 drivers already? Maybe jumper did not alter the tochscreen between the models. I would recommend to install the drivers with the “install driver from disk” utility in device manager, see the ezpad 6 (pro) driver thread for reference.

All tablet tochscreens with silead driver have a device specific firmware for the silead chip included, but you might be lucky and the touch panel and therefore the firmware could be the same…

If you are not missing a feature like camera or gyro sensor (just examples I havn’t checked your devices spec) then I would ignore the unknown device.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password