driver for ezpad mini 5

driver for ezpad mini 5

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZPad series driver for ezpad mini 5

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    paris
    Participant

Hi everyone. I bought this ezpad mini 5 windows 10 tablet. When it was turned on, the tablet was already set up with a user and totally in Chinese. I added the Italian and English language but it always remained in Chinese so I formatted and installed a new version of windows 10. now the touch doesn’t work well and I have an unknown device listed and I can’t find the driver even with specific programs. do you have the original drivers or can you extrapolate them? thank you

Benjamin
    Participant

Hi everyone. I bought this ezpad mini 5 windows 10 tablet. When it was turned on, the tablet was already set up with a user and totally in Chinese. I added the Italian and English language but it always remained in Chinese so I formatted and installed a new version of windows 10. now the touch doesn’t work well and I have an unknown device listed and I can’t find the driver even with specific programs. do you have the original drivers or can you extrapolate them? thank you

Have you tried the ezpad mini 3 or 4 drivers already? Maybe jumper did not alter the tochscreen between the models. I would recommend to install the drivers with the “install driver from disk” utility in device manager, see the ezpad 6 (pro) driver thread for reference.

All tablet tochscreens with silead driver have a device specific firmware for the silead chip included, but you might be lucky and the touch panel and therefore the firmware could be the same…

If you are not missing a feature like camera or gyro sensor (just examples I havn’t checked your devices spec) then I would ignore the unknown device.

zalpng
    Participant

Hi Admin,

I was unable to download error message below
    <p class=”uc-error-caption”>Sorry, you can’t view or download this file at this time.</p>
    <p class=”uc-error-subcaption”>Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can’t access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.</p>
    Pls help thank you…

zalpng
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I own Jumper EZpad mini 5, i got a problem after fresh installed windows 10 now, touch screen won’t work.

I just installed ezpad mini 3 driver but no luck, only sound driver can work.

Jumper company not even reply email that i sent to them, very bad support.

If someone own Jumper Ezpad mini 5 please share the driver, thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password