Dual-Boot BIOS for X98 Plus II C2E3

Dual-Boot BIOS for X98 Plus II C2E3

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion Dual-Boot BIOS for X98 Plus II C2E3

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    itisme
    Participant

It has to work …

Could it be the USB-Hub You are using? I would try to take a 8GB USB-Stick. Please read more about how to get an EFI Windows Installation-Stick …

I tried Windows8 and Windows10, both worked. Sometimes You do not even have to run them from BIOS.

When You turn on the Tablet, the two Icons (for Android and Windows) should appear … choosing the Win-Icon should start the Installation!

Bartek
    Participant

For me worked perfectly.

Thanks for that 🙂

itisme
    Participant

You`re welcome! Thanks for posting Your success!

mikel
    Participant

No windows option when I boot it normally as I show you in the photo.

Tried with an 8 GB USB unsuccessfully too.

Something must be wrong with this as you tell me it worked for you…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    itisme
    Participant

Your problem now is getting a working Windows USB Installation-Stick … So Duckduckgo or any other Searching-Machine will be Your solution …

mikel
    Participant

Just trying other options, if I create the stick with Rufus with GPT Partition the bios does detect the stick as a boot option.

It doesn’t boot though.

Bartek
    Participant

For me bios didn’t recognize the USB either, just don’t go to BIOS… when you will see the boot option (android or windows) choose windows… should boot up

mikel
    Participant

For me bios didn’t recognize the USB either, just don’t go to BIOS… when you will see the boot option (android or windows) choose windows… should boot up

But I don’t have Windows option when I boot, just android in dual boot menu.

Check the photo I uploaded before…

mikel
    Participant

Finally managed to install Windows 10!!!!!

The main problem was:

When you select in Rufus flashing from an ISO it changes settings by itself. So, MBR and GPT option wasn’t correctly set.

Running windows now, thank you!!!!!

Now, I need to install Windows drivers!!!

itisme
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS, DEAR MR “MIKEL” 🙂

The working driver Package is downloadable here: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4EXB7Ngka9pQjI4eHlyVFVObWc

Notice: For Touchpad You need to search Windows-Driver with Windows10-Mechanism -> “Automatically install drivers”, so Windows will find, download and install the correct one!

mikel
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS, DEAR MR “MIKEL” ? The working driver Package is downloadable here: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4EXB7Ngka9pQjI4eHlyVFVObWc Notice: For Touchpad You need to search Windows-Driver with Windows10-Mechanism -> “Automatically install drivers”, so Windows will find, download and install the correct one!

Finally running everything without major problems.

Still, there’s something I need to fix. The tablet seems to have some sharp noises from the speakers when you use it and you aren’t playing anything,  some people do not event heard it.

I sent back my last unit for that reason. This seems to have the same problem.

Could it be some kind of audio driver problem? I do not remember doing so in android.

Hubert Stijns
    Participant

Hi,

I have an c2e3 Android only.

Can I use the dual boot Bios to update my tab?

How can you find the bios version?

Olivier
    Participant

Hi, there,

Is there any step-by-step tutorial for installing WIN10/Android dual-boot on a Android-only C2E3 tablet?
    Not necessarily something for dummies, but for people, like me, who are not that familiar with tablets or with Android?

That would be really wonderful, because I didn’t understand everything on this thread, and it’s sometimes difficult to sort out what actually worked and what was just a clever, but unsuccessful (or potentially harmful) try.

Any link, advice or rough explanation would be highly welcome!

xavi
    Participant

Oh! Very thanks at all, this is a very special post for guys have this model, in specially congrats for discover this @itisme, youre the boss men! Any question i try to solve! Thanks all

itisme
    Participant

Thanks for Your reply!

I think the thread can be closed now!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar