EZBook 2 RAM Overclocking

EZBook 2 RAM Overclocking

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series EZBook 2 RAM Overclocking

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  davidjason336 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Roberto
    Participant

Hey everybody!

So has anybody been successfull in overclocking the RAM to above 1066 Mhz? I’m really curious as how the performance would increase, especially since I feel the device would be way better with an increase of about 5-10% as Chris mentioned in his videos.

If you could provide me a tool to extract the BIOS, I would be able to upload my BIOS here in case someone fails to overclock their device and to recover the BIOS, but I have not much experience with that.

Best Regards

Roberto

nicolas poupinet
    Participant

Follow this tutorial shared by Shashank Tyagi (10th post).

https://actiftech.com

Roberto
    Participant

Hey Nicolas,

thank you very much for your reply. This tutuorial basically explains how to save the BIOS, right? I’m still a little scared to overclock the RAM and then I won’t be able to boot the device again. Have you done the same successfully and overclocked the RAM?

nicolas poupinet
    Participant

I was refering to this tutorial, nothing about ram!!!

Ok so after great searching i came across a method which will be successful for taking backup of BIOS in UEFI based systems as is our’s tablet.

First go to this page – https://justpaste.it/FlashBiosViaUEFI and prepare usb thumb drive as instructed. In place of FPT.EFI32 and fparts.txt provided in that page use fpt64.efi and fparts provided by me in attachment (as ezpad mini 3 is having a 64 bit UEFI and not a 32 bit one).

The web page indicated above shows procedure for backing up and flashing of bios both but here we will be taking back up only (so we will be placing fpt64.efi and fparts.txt only in thumb drive and not bios.bin) and running “fpt64.efi -D MyOriginalBios.bin” this command only.

once you have Bios saved to your thumb drive you can share that here. The procedure is some what lengthy and tedious but i hope someone will attempt and share the ezpad mini 3 bios for helping me and others also.

I saved several bios, reverse operation should be easy to do, not tried yet.

https://actiftech.com

Roberto
    Participant

Hello Nicolas,

thank you again for your post. Unfortunately, I have already sold my EZBook 2 for a decent price. Thank you nevertheless for you help!

Best Regards

Roberto

davidjason336
    Participant

Hello!
    Thank you for sharing the useful thing!
    EZBook 2 RAM is an ideal technology, upgrading more ram at <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>downloadram.net</span> website is also a method of adding free ram. The purpose of this is to speed up the device.

Hello!
    I'M davidjason i love Technology

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password