EZBook 3 Pro eMMC speeds

EZBook 3 Pro eMMC speeds

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series EZBook 3 Pro eMMC speeds

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Thomas
    Participant

Just tested my M.2 Sandisc x400 from my PC (had about 500mb Read 320mb Write).

In my EZbook i just got 245mb read 275mb write…

Chris G
    Keymaster

That is odd, I had this issue with the Onda Xiaoma 41. But it’s good on my EB3P. Not sure why it fine on one unit, but not another?

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Thomas
    Participant

I start thinking my M.2 port might be broken or something. Tried to install Windows on it.

First after a fresh install it wouldn´t boot from it because it said there are missing datas. So I put the SSD in my PC and installed Windows. Tested it and it was ok. After I put it back into the EZbook it doesn´t appear in the Bios in the boot menu. But in Windows (started from the EMMC) I can see the SSD…

Edit: With NTFS format I can´t read the SSD. But with ReFS I can read at least 185 mb

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Simon
    Participant

I start thinking my M.2 port might be broken or something. Tried to install Windows on it. First after a fresh install it wouldn´t boot from it because it said there are missing datas. So I put the SSD in my PC and installed Windows. Tested it and it was ok. After I put it back into the EZbook it doesn´t appear in the Bios in the boot menu. But in Windows (started from the EMMC) I can see the SSD… Edit: With NTFS format I can´t read the SSD. But with ReFS I can read at least 185 mb

Have you tried resetting the bios?

Thomas
    Participant

So after a new Windows Installation (not the jumper clone I tried first) my SSD runs normal

Sometimes it boots from uefi (even it´s disabled) but after i go ino the bios it boots windows

Attachments:
    Hervinho
    Participant

eMMC speeds are indeed lower than usual. Luckily, there’s an ssd slot with 10 times faster speeds (almost literally).

SSD is a WD BLUE 250GB 2280

Attachments:
    FV
    Participant

Try my How-To for (a bit) faster eMMC speeds!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar