ezbook 3 pro – new revision, they finaly changed that (for me unusable) touchpad

ezbook 3 pro – new revision, they finaly changed that (for me unusable) touchpad

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series ezbook 3 pro – new revision, they finaly changed that (for me unusable) touchpad

This topic contains 48 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  nicolas poupinet 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author

MakaanPL
    Participant

In a week I will meet my friend, who also bought Ezbook 3 Pro after my recommendation. Therefore I will be able to directly compare V3 (AC WiFi, M.2, bad touchpad) and “V4” (with tiny flap for SSD, new BIOS and Precision touchpad). I wonder if Chris will do it before me.

It will be interesting to see if there are any hardware changes. For now I suspect the touchpad might just have new drivers and tweaks.

Pato
    Participant

When will Chris reviewing this version ? I m waiting for it because i can buy this laptom for 90€ from GB

David
    Participant

When will Chris reviewing this version ? I m waiting for it because i can buy this laptom for 90€ from GB

Link to deal?

Pato
    Participant

This is just for me because my Ezbook 3pro have bad wifi antenna And they offer me new book just for 110USD and i can keep old one

John
    Participant

Everyday I’m more impressed with this laptop. The build quality is brilliant, and turning off the power limit in the bios allows for incredible performance (for the price). I was hitting a little over 14w while playing games.

If anyone would like me to test out a game, let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

Pato
    Participant

Can you test wifi range ? I mean speed near router and speeds behind some walls My book speed was 100% near router and 20% behind 2 walls very bad

David
    Participant

Can you test wifi range ? I mean speed near router and speeds behind some walls My book speed was 100% near router and 20% behind 2 walls very bad

Okay so I have some experience with this.

I do alot of traveling for my work so spend alot of time in motel rooms with poor wifi long story short its slightly worse than my Acer Aspire v17 Nitro gaming laptop. Its not bad at all I use it lots around the house.

edit this is downloading with my router (802.11n) a few rooms away its around the best I get out of my VDSL connection.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

David
    Participant

If anyone would like me to test out a game, let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

What have you got working so far? Was thinking of making a Google doc with all the playable games on it.

John
    Participant

What have you got working so far? Was thinking of making a Google doc with all the playable games on it.

I’ve got kind of a weird taste in games, and I don’t have many modern games.  So far I’ve gotten Diablo 3 to work really well, Kerbal Space Program, and the original Witcher. I’m going to install Starcraft 2 later today, but I’ll have to put it on a microSD card since I don’t have enough internal space and haven’t ordered an SSD quite yet.

EDIT: SC2 runs perfectly fine on the SD card. You can run it at 1080p with low settings, and medium settings at 720p. Mostly it appears to be the shaders and lighting effects that cause the largest problems.

John
    Participant

I don’t have enough space in my apartment to really test. I have tested it at work and there is a drop,  but not enough to bother me.

Chris G
    Keymaster

When will Chris reviewing this version ? I m waiting for it because I can buy this laptop for 90€ from GB

I have one on the way, but It won’t be a full review just a quick test of the new updates, SSD hatch, power limit setting in the bios. Touchpad and then I will also test the wifi range.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Pato
    Participant

Chris that will be cool Today GB told me thay cant send ntb via priority line WTF ? When i make normal order it is OK but when they must send me somethink it isnt possible ?

Murat
    Participant

Omg how???

Andy
    Participant

If you know about some pretty coupons or some deal just tell us. I would like to buy one for myself.

Now it’s selling at 225€, a week ago it was 195€. I should have bought it then.

Roberto
    Participant

Hi Andy,

you can find a coupon for the Ezbook 3 Pro here: https://www.gearbestblog.de/gearbest-coupons/tablets/jumper/?deals=886#

It’ll bring the price down to 230$ which should be roughly 195€, maybe a bit less. Enjoy.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password