ezbook 3 pro – new revision, they finaly changed that (for me unusable) touchpad

ezbook 3 pro – new revision, they finaly changed that (for me unusable) touchpad

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series ezbook 3 pro – new revision, they finaly changed that (for me unusable) touchpad

This topic contains 48 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  nicolas poupinet 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Andy
    Participant

Thank you for your prompt reply but somehow coupons are not working. Some of them are expired and some of them just rise the price because it is already in “flash sale”. Maybe when the flash sale is over it would work. Anyway, thank you very much. I’ll give it a try later.

Roberto
    Participant

Hi,

you are right. It seems that this coupon expired. A real shame, that was a good deal for the Ezbook 3 pro. You can try to google a newer one that works, it just takes a bit of time. However, it’s also fun and  definitely worth it.

Andy
    Participant

I found about 10 different coupons but none of them worked. If someone finds great deal just let us know here.

nicolas poupinet
    Participant

I applied this settings by Spotnok, and now it’s better! (with mouse sensitivity at 10)

https://actiftech.com

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password