ezbook 3 pro touchpad behaves strangely

ezbook 3 pro touchpad behaves strangely

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series ezbook 3 pro touchpad behaves strangely

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SB 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Alex
    Participant

I’ve had the ezb 3 pro for a while now without any significant issues. But lately the touchpad is behaving very strange. It’s almost like it’s always clicked on, it opens files, folders, just by going over them. It feels like the drag and drop part is always activated.

This started just about a week ago.

Anyone with similar problems or solutions?

SB
    Participant

i have the same problem, but only when ezbook is charging, on battery no problem. try to rise one side of notebook a few cm up and check if there is still a problem.

Chupa
    Participant

agree, the pads are crap, same with my 3S
    sometimes they have a life of their own.

Alex
    Participant

That’s amazing I hadn’t noticed it before as I used is almost always off charging.

But you are correct, the touchpad misbehaves If it’s charging! Thanks for the feedback.

Chupa
    Participant

Interesting
    could be a thermal problem with a non perfect pad connector or a hf interference from the power chip what could be easy fixed by putting some aluminum foil around the pad cable and see it is grounded (all big metal surfaces are ground)

SB
    Participant

if you rise one side on ezbook touchpad works OK even when power is plugged in. similar with wifi, when set to 40 mhz channel wide and standing on flat surface > lots of problems like high ping, pocket loss. rise one side and problems are smaller/gone (lucky it can be fixed setting channel 20 mhz). probably something fucked up in construction that pressure on bottom makes problems.

Chupa
    Participant

remove the bottom plate and check all again.
    after that take a closer look what the bottom plate might touch and if you can create a solution

SB
    Participant

for me it’s not a big problem coz ezbook is always used on battery and with 20 mhz channel wide there are no problems with wifi.

Chupa
    Participant

that is interesting to hear – tell me less.

SB
    Participant

today i had 2nd time problem with touchpad, didn’t work at all. tried 2 different windows instalations (ssd and emmc). i’ve read somewhere on forum that unpluging battery could help and it did (probably bios reset would help as well). this notebook is garbage.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password