EZBook 3 Pro V4 – Correct Touchpad Driver?

EZBook 3 Pro V4 – Correct Touchpad Driver?

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series EZBook 3 Pro V4 – Correct Touchpad Driver?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dennis
    Participant

Hi again,

I created a backup of my drivers and reinstalled windows with all drivers. But sometimes my mouse pointer does not move, when I use the touchpad. The only way to get it moving again is to swipe left and right, then its moving again… Its a litte bit annoying…

Windows Update downloaded an TP Touchpad Driver from 2015, but this seems to be not the correct driver (Look at my screenshot).

Any idea how to find the driver for the new touchpad on the version 4?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    JL
    Participant

have you uninstalled the touchpad blocker software?

Jake
    Participant

also I had touchpad driver issues. It took to installing iobit driver booster 5 to fix it. I suggest trying other options first (such as touchpad blocker), but it definitely worked for me.

Dennis
    Participant

Thanks for your answer.

I installed all drivers from the Jumper webpage and then I restored all important drivers from the preinstalled Windows 10 to be on the safe side. The IObit Driver Booster also did not found any drivers for the touchpad…

Its really annoying, because the touchpad on the version 4 should be fine, but in its current state its not very usable!

Jake
    Participant

Is it working at all? Perhaps you can check it is enabled in the BIOS and also in the device manager?

Weir that IOBIT worked for me and mine is also V4

George G
    Participant

@Jake

My v4 precision touchpad is working, but I am not convinced that the best driver is installed. I stopped using IObit software and freeware sites whenever possible because I don’t trust the installation process and the unwanted bundled crapware that comes with it.

I was wondering if you could provide more details about which touchpad driver the IOBit Drive Booster installed.

Does anyone know who manufactures the touchpad? Synaptics, Elan, Alps, or some other maker? I couldn’t find that information in the device manager.

Dennis
    Participant

It is working, but every 10-30 seconds the mousepointer stops and I need to swipe left and right to unfreeze it…

Also not every first move of my finger is registered immediately. I usually don´t use programs like this driver booster, but it was worth a try!^^

James Luke Schlebach
    Participant

Hi dennis, can you please link the Jumper webpage where you downloaded the drivers?

Jack
    Participant

Hi dennis, can you please link the Jumper webpage where you downloaded the drivers?

You have all drivers for Ezbook here, on download section

Downloads

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar