Ezbook 3 Pro V4 Mod advice

Ezbook 3 Pro V4 Mod advice

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Ezbook 3 Pro V4 Mod advice

Tagged: , , , , , , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alex
    Participant

Hi People

Jumper Ezbook 3 pro ordered! I have joined the group at last.

Going to adjust the TDP to 10w in the bios, does this stay permanently after being set?

How much real difference does it make installing the SSD for everyday use?

I use my laptop for internet browsing, youtube, iTunes, word and excel mainly everything backed up document wise onto a memory card.

Would an SSD and the TDP mod benefit someone like myself?

Thanks for your help everyone!

Look forward to being part of the community!

Alex

Chupa
    Participant

leave it alone and play with it a few weeks, then you can answer your own questions with much more knowledge regarding YOUR needs than any of us.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Alex
    Participant

Have been using the ezbook 3 for a week now, I thought I would be nosey and go into the BIOS to check what the TDP is set to.

Once in the BIOS I have not got the Chipset or Advance tab, the only tabs there are Main, Security, boot and Save & Exit.

I don’t suppose anyone can point me in the correct direction with regards to this.

Thanks,

Alex

Chupa
    Participant

uhm, read through some posts here, about ThrottleStop and check out my gazillion postings about this subject.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password