EZbook 3L – Bootable USB antivirus does not work.

EZbook 3L – Bootable USB antivirus does not work.

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series EZbook 3L – Bootable USB antivirus does not work.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Franco
    Participant

<span id=”result_box” class=”” lang=”en”><span class=””>Bootable USB antivirus does not work.
    Is there a possibility to scan with USB antivirus like Bitdefender or Kaspersky resque CD? I tried with Rufus and unebootin but it did not work.
    Is there a possibility to install windows 7?</span></span>

Chupa
    Participant

yes, there are virus scanner on portableapps.comĀ  and no 7 and 8 are blocked out you are stuck with 10 or linux

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Franco
    Participant

<span id=”result_box” class=”” lang=”en”><span class=””>Thanks, but I need antivirus software to boot up while portableapp works with the system already running.</span> <span class=””>Has anyone managed to install windos 7?</span> <span class=””>are there any driver problems?</span></span>

Chupa
    Participant

why?

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Franco
    Participant

<span id=”result_box” class=”” lang=”en”><span class=””>Because I do not like the windows 10 update policy and I come from a win 7 Ultimate configuration with three partitions (C + DATA + AUDIOVIDEO) Avast + CFW + sandbox and dual boot with Ubuntu.</span>
    <span class=””>Backup with Acronis true image with USB bootable and rarely scans with Bitdender rescue cd with USB bootable (for years never had problems).</span>
    <span class=””>Now the Jumper 3L is EXCEPTIONAL for the price paid (200 euros from Gee …. ing) and I was lucky because the screen is IPS but at the level of customization does not seem the maximum between blocked bios ssd not recognize and some problems with</span> <span class=””>dirver and cumbersome installation of Liunx.</span></span>

Chupa
    Participant

sadly the good old days are gone and with 10 you have no control over what they do to you. you can soften some of the problems with a lot of customisation but it is time to look for an exit strategy.

Need Help?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password