EZBook battery replacement

EZBook battery replacement

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series EZBook battery replacement

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  j4gu4r 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Ulf
    Participant

Hi there!

I used to replace my laptop battery every 1 and a half years or so, when its beginning to lose capacity.

Is there a website that sells exactly the battery model needed for a replacement? (EZbook 3 Pro V4)

joe321
    Participant

I was thinking about replacing the battery, not because its worn out but because there is so much unused space, that you coud fit a much larger battery. I dont think you can get the exact replacement battery from jumper, but you can make your own battery. The important thing is that the battery must be in 2S  config and the max height is 6mm. The chosed battery must allow charge up to 4,35V (8,7V for 2S config).  I was looking at phone batteries from Xiaomi (around 4000 mAh) – if you could fit 4 (2s2p) or 6 (2s3p) inside that would greatly increase laptop run time…

Brad
    Participant

I was thinking about replacing the battery, not because its worn out but because there is so much unused space, that you coud fit a much larger battery. I dont think you can get the exact replacement battery from jumper, but you can make your own battery. The important thing is that the battery must be in 2S config and the max height is 6mm. The chosed battery must allow charge up to 4,35V (8,7V for 2S config). I was looking at phone batteries from Xiaomi (around 4000 mAh) – if you could fit 4 (2s2p) or 6 (2s3p) inside that would greatly increase laptop run time…

where do you get the parts?

sipart
    Participant

Hi there! I used to replace my laptop battery every 1 and a half years or so, when its beginning to lose capacity. Is there a website that sells exactly the battery model needed for a replacement? (EZbook 3 Pro V4)

Anybody had success sourcing a battery/the same battery that would fit the EZB3Pro?

Cheers

JL
    Participant

I am also interested in knowing as I have a Yepo which has a smaller battery and interested and replacing it with a Jumper one.  Emailed Jumper directly but no response.  I wonder why its such a closely guarded secret.

Kenneth
    Participant

I reckon it isn’t so much a closely guarded secret than it is the staff over there either not understanding English or not giving two hoots.

Gotta remember guys this wasn’t exactly meant for export markets and is meant more for their domestic markets They’ve probably got their hands full just trying to fulfill domestic orders so I’d seriously doubt that 1 or 2 battery sales sit anywhere high up on their priority list. Doesn’t make business sense, I guess. Maybe, someone could organize a group purchase? Quantity might get their attention, although the kind of quantity we’re talking about here, I’d seriously doubt it.

In the meantime, since I’m fluent in Chinese, can anyone point me in the direction of their official website or email? I’ll email them directly to see what’s up and keep you guys updated if there’s any news.

JL
    Participant

I just went via here http://www.jumper.com.cn/en/contact.php

Kenneth
    Participant

I’ve emailed them via a different address found at http://www.jumper.com.cn/support.php?id=4.

That’s supposed to be the Chinese customer service email. Let’s see if they reply. LOL.

TheFabius68
    Participant

Found this seller:

http://www.cdrtd.com/products/laptop-battery-for-jumper-ezbook-3-pro-lb10-p313r-hw-3487265-7-6v-4800mah-36-48wh.html

Battery is out of stock but you have to contact them to let it available. It takes 5/10 business day for ordering…

Chupa
    Participant

yes seen him, it is always out of stock, same with the jumper keyboard….

but maybe if enough people ask and want to order they get some???

http://www.cdrtd.com/search.php?search_query=jumper&section=product

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Julie
    Participant

Here you can find the quality replacement battery for EZbook 3 Pro V4 https://www.battery-store.eu/laptopcomputer/1005351.htm

Professional in laptop battery&adapter

j4gu4r
    Participant

Hello everyone, does anybody know where to buy a replacement of battery for Jumper Ezbook X1? In this video you can see how it is, minute 4:47

Thank you in advance

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password