ezpa6 black screen

ezpa6 black screen

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZPad series ezpa6 black screen

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Antonio 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Antonio
    Participant

Hi everyone, I find my ezpa6 tablet jumper with a black screen because I have carelessly changed the default parameter to video. I kindly ask if any owner of a similar tablet can tell me the keystroke sequence to press during boot (from the ESC key onwards) or a screenshot of the bios screen. Thank you

Benjamin
    Participant

Hi everyone, I find my ezpa6 tablet jumper with a black screen because I have carelessly changed the default parameter to video. I kindly ask if any owner of a similar tablet can tell me the keystroke sequence to press during boot (from the ESC key onwards) or a screenshot of the bios screen. Thank you

The following procedure is for the ezpad 6 pro, but I guess it’s quiet simmilar on the ezpad 6?

After power on hammer Delete. You will be in the Main tab after that. 2x right arrow will bring you to the Chipset tab, 2x down arrow will select “Uncore Configuration”. 1x Enter will get you there. 3x down will get you to the “vbt select” setting where the options after 1x Enter are:

• eDP (the one which works)
    • MIPI Auo
    • MIPI Sharp
    • MIPI JDI
    • eDP Type C

One option further down is the Integrated Graphics device enable setting where the options are

• Disable
    • Enable

Next one is Primary display

• IGD (working one)
    • PCIe
    • HG

Screenshot attached, so tell me if you need something else, or a different tap/screen.

Sorry for the reflectice images, but I took them in the train under the worst possible lighting conditions.

If you don’t know what your current settings are you could try f1-f4 which should change to the fN’th option.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Antonio
    Participant

The following procedure is for the ezpad 6 pro, but I guess it’s quiet simmilar on the ezpad 6? After power on hammer Delete. You will be in the Main tab after that. 2x right arrow will bring you to the Chipset tab, 2x down arrow will select “Uncore Configuration”. 1x Enter will get you there. 3x down will get you to the “vbt select” setting where the options after 1x Enter are:

• eDP (the one which works)
    • MIPI Auo
    • MIPI Sharp
    • MIPI JDI
    • eDP Type C

One option further down is the Integrated Graphics device enable setting where the options are

• Disable
    • Enable

Next one is Primary display

• IGD (working one)
    • PCIe
    • HG

Screenshot attached, so tell me if you need something else, or a different tap/screen. Sorry for the reflectice images, but I took them in the train under the worst possible lighting conditions. If you don’t know what your current settings are you could try f1-f4 which should change to the fN’th option.

<pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traduzione” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en” tabindex=”0″>Thanks for the interesting but ezpad 6 is completely different from my ezpad6.
    I hope some ezpad6 owners can help me</span>

Benjamin
    Participant

I’ve got another idea:

If your bios chip is from American Megatrends the Save and Reset menu should be the same and not dependent on the tablet model:

del -> 5x right arrow to get to the save tab -> 6x down to get to the “Restore Defaults” option -> 2x Enter to load defaults -> 6x up to navigate to “save config an exit” -> 2x Enter to do so.

If you bios is from another manufacturer there should be a simmilar procedure.

Found this video of the Ezbook 3 which seems to have the same “Save and Exit” menu entrys as the ezpad 6 pro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaRoFgVl3KE

Antonio
    Participant

not if my bios is American Megatrends, anyway to enter configuration mode I have to press the ESC key and not DEL

Thanks for the time you are losing

Benjamin
    Participant

not if my bios is American Megatrends, anyway to enter configuration mode I have to press the ESC key and not DEL Thanks for the time you are losing

For me both keys (ESC and DEL) work. I haven’t understood if you BIOS is from American Megatrends or not, does it feature the typical blueish design? I just think that it might be difficult to find someone with an ezpad 6 (non pro)…

Antonio
    Participant

I don’t think my bios is American Megatreds,
    at startup with the ESC key this screen appears on a column:

order boot
    xxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxx

Antonio
    Participant

Resolved!!! with the micro hdmi cable.
    Now I have no other problem I can’t calibrate the touch

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password