Ezpad 6 pro camera led removed by factory?

Ezpad 6 pro camera led removed by factory?

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZPad series Ezpad 6 pro camera led removed by factory?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin
    Participant

On the camera module of my ezpad 6 pro the led which normaly indicates if the camera is active has beem forcefully removed with a screwdriver or alike. This seems very strange because the tablet even has a little hole next to the camera through which the led would normaly shine. The smd diode was probably on the left side of the camera, where you can still see parts of the remaining pads.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris
    Participant

I wouldnt worry. Its not ment to have a led. Infact, I have never ever seen a led to show its active on any device. Plus there is no where for it to shine through on case. Atleast not on mine.

Off topic. I see you have the official keyboard. Does yours leave silver paint of screen when closed. Mine is leaving paint from keyboard everytime I clean it off.

Benjamin
    Participant

I wouldnt worry. Its not ment to have a led. Infact, I have never ever seen a led to show its active on any device. Plus there is no where for it to shine through on case. Atleast not on mine. Off topic. I see you have the official keyboard. Does yours leave silver paint of screen when closed. Mine is leaving paint from keyboard everytime I clean it off.

If you mean from the rubber feet then yes, mine does too. I’ve made a picture on which you can see the led hole as well as the marks from the keyboard, its only visible under a bright lamp. As the marks are only on the border of the screen it does not boader me that much.

A more interesting thing is, that with the camera removed we’ve got one more internal usb2 port, maybe for something like a 3g/4g surf stick if you don’t plan to change your phone provider that often it should be doable.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password