F5 not charging

F5 not charging

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums General Discussion F5 not charging

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  xiangqin 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

otterinwater
    Participant

Hello,

I received my F5 1.5 weeks ago and all was well. It came with the incorrect power adapter for my country’s outlets (EU instead of US) so I bought a new charger.

As of today, I am unable to power on my F5. The blue power LED does not light up when I hold down the power key. When I plug in my charger, the charging light doesn’t turn on either although it worked fine for the past 1.5 weeks.

It was working fine on Thursday but I was away for the weekend and when I returned today it would not charge or turn on. The laptop might have been left on sleep over the weekend instead of powered off so the battery might have drained over the weekend. Teclast suggested holding the power button for 30 seconds while plugged in but that has not worked.

Does anyone have any thoughts before I contact GearBest for a return?

Maxim
    Participant

Hello,

I have owned a chinese tablet some years ago, a Cube F7 or something. It did not start too and there was a way to bring it back to life by introducing a needle or better, a paperclip into a very little hole somewhere in the tablet. The hole was there especially for forcing the device to life.

Maybe your F5 also has such a hole?

If it has and poking in it does not work then poke again for alonger period.

Succes!

Sx C
    Participant

have you tried a different charger?

otterinwater
    Participant

I’ve already shipped away the laptop for a refund. I didn’t have any other chargers or USB-C devices to test the charger, so I’ll just look for another laptop

Andrew Jackson
    Participant

Are you having problems with compatibility between your Norton antivirus software and Windows 10 operating system? Is your Norton security software failing to alert you with notifications? If you have answered yes to all these problems then it means you are in need of technical help and for that matter, you can contact Norton customer care number. Through this number, customers will be assisted by a team of well-versed and trained employees who are equipped with the latest information and skill about Norton security so that they may be able to help customers in need.

Hello, I’m Andrew. I’m a software engineer living in New York. I am a fan of cooking, reading, and technology. I’m also interested in fitness and cycling. You can visit my company website Norton helpline number[/url]

Luke
    Participant

same here.. but it comes back to life after battery fully drained.

sara luck
    Participant

Now its charging or not?

sara luck
    Participant

Have you tried to charge it with a different charger?

xiangqin
    Participant

It should be that the battery you purchased does not exactly match your notebook.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password