F6 Pro Clone image file

F6 Pro Clone image file

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast F6 Pro F6 Pro Clone image file

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    banahaw
    Participant

Hi does anyone have any back up of the installation file the original one.mine is not working after I have done a clean install of windows 10. the tablet mode is not working have done the solution posted here and get the tablet mode working but not the software keyboard wont work in tablet mode.Im hoping reinstalling windows with the clone image file or a back can reinstall al the features from the original installation

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, did you delete the recovery partition? if you didn’t you should be able to restore the system. However I dont think is a proble with windows but some configuration you have done after reinstalling, I also formatted mine and I dont have any problem with the tablet mode.

Cheers

banahaw
    Participant

I did delete the recovery partition

Olly
    Participant

Hi @banahaw

Have you installed all of the drivers from the driver pack download? It can be found here: https://techtablets.com/downloads-drivers-roms/

Focus on the drivers that aren’t marked Intel or Realtek, and you might have some luck.

I still have the default Windows install with 700MB recovery partition, but the problem is executing the recovery process. It’s done through the Windows Boot Manager and you won’t be able to launch it from the non-stock OS. Hopefully the drivers will do it for you.

Michael
    Participant

Hello

Unfortunately I also deleted  recovery partition when installing clean Win 10 Pro.

Now I have a bunch of problems like:

1. touch of the finger does not match on the screen
    2. Kionix sensors in powerstate D3
    3. bluetooth not working 🙁

So I think the best solution is bring back recovery partition and revert back to factory system.

So could someone take backup/image of recovery partition and upload it to some cloud?

Please I would be grateful for your help.

Olly
    Participant

Hi Michael,

To be frank, nobody is going to image and upload their recovery partition, it’s not going to happen I’m afraid. Please read my post above yours and download the driver pack pack provided by Chris of TechTablets. These will resolve your problems – they did so when I had my F6 Pro.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar