finally it is coming… what now?

finally it is coming… what now?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum finally it is coming… what now?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

There are two screen protectors: a thicker one (the real screen protector) and a thinner one (an screen protector protector). Look carefully.

I think you’re right, I realized this now. Is it too dangerous to remove the other screen protector?

EDIT: already removed. Let’s see if it is better now.

will
    Participant

There are two screen protectors: a thicker one (the real screen protector) and a thinner one (an screen protector protector). Look carefully.

Hey thanks for the tip, Didn’t even see that one, took it off and my android touch is a LOT better now.

bill
    Participant

I think you’re right, I realized this now. Is it too dangerous to remove the other screen protector? EDIT: already removed. Let’s see if it is better now.

I removed the touch screen protector, touch was so much better after. It’s safe to do so, you just have to be careful around scratches, as it’s not gorilla glass.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password