First Startup No boot

First Startup No boot

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum First Startup No boot

Tagged: 

This topic contains 27 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Jorge 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

Just recieved my Hi12 today and connected it with power supply. First there was a red LED blinking but now there is no LED blinking and it’s not starting.

Any suggestions?

greets

PiT
    Participant

Hi, try charge first check maybe it was empty battery.

Yuandao N70|ColorFly 808 3G|Chuwi HI12 + (128GB microSD;GPS VK-172 MCDODO case:Stylus Pro Fine)

Anonymous

i will charge it over night, but there is still no red led blinking…

we will see…

Rene
    Participant

Crap. Loads of bad reports from people who first fired up their HI12, doesn’t sound too promising. I had the same issues with the teclast, but it seems to power up just fine, as long as its not connected to a power-source. and you need to press the power button exactly 4 seconds in order to start it. perhaps the Hi12 follows this same protocol?

Anonymous

not working ūüôĀ

so the led is still not blinking. does that mean, it’s not charging?

Igor
    Participant

join the club.

Anonymous

nobody else having this issue?

can anyone say something about the different LED status?

Edit: i plugged a powerbank in, still no LED // charge. now thinking about to send it back…

Elias Pizarro
    Participant

Same issue here

Kreydon
    Participant

Hi,

Hello everyone,

Chuwi Hi12 arrived 2 days ago. First thing I did was charging the tablet with the original charger. No led indication. After 12 hours I tried to start the tablet but nothing happened. Did the 3 times 1 sec press and long press. Tried a load of other chargers. Tried a new 2,5A charger I ordered aswell. All do charge my Cube but nothing happens on the Chuwi.

Seems a DOA. Any suggestions before I enter the hell called aftersales in China.

Igor
    Participant

They will want you to ship it back, at your own expense. File a claim with paypal, the more people make claims the better result for us to get some of our money back.  If you ship to china, and it gets lost or does not pass china customs you will have no tablet or refund.

Nestor Gutierres Galvez
    Participant

Same here, bought at geekbuying, their policy says that if you get a dead tablet, you have 48h to tell them and they will pay the 40‚ā¨ returning fees.

Took one month to arrive to my country and one month later -today- seems they will deliver it. Then I guess I’ll have to wait another month back.

Bad, chuwi, bad.

Jm Lambert
    Participant

same problem for me,i’m in anger !!

no boot,black screen and charge over night

Valtteri
    Participant

Hi!

I have had same ‚Äúbattery¬†deep discharge‚ÄĚ problems on various gadgets. I solved some case with follow instructions:

Try to load you gadget to plug charger on and off multiple times. Everytime you plug charger to gadget some power goes to battery and then protection circuit is acting up. I think that reason is that there is no power and protection circuit is not working for that reason. When you plug on and off charger multiple time there is change that there is finally some power on battery and protection circuit come to life.

I use power timer for this. 1 min on and 1 min off..

Jm Lambert
    Participant

hi everybody,

i have opened my hi 12 which have a black screen,then i have seen that cable of the screen is disconnected to the motherboard.then i reconnected it and now all is right and no more black screen.

for all who have this issue,i give my experience.

when you open,be sure that your tablet is switch off

Helio
    Participant

Hi , received mine charged over night orange light blinking, but it will not turn on.

Have try with keyboard, 2 minutes power button but no luck.

Any suggestions? Sent it back?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password