First Startup No boot

First Startup No boot

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum First Startup No boot

Tagged: 

This topic contains 27 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Jorge 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

Hello.

I had the same issue, and this is how I fixed it.

I stopped using the Chuwi charger and cable, it’s not good. I bought a better ones.

Find a better charger and connect it to the tablet.  You should see the red or orange LED blinking. That meas it’s charging. A steady LED means it’s charged.

Now with the tablet charger connected, press the power button and keep it pressed until the tablet powers on. It may be possible that you need to do this a couple of times. I then disabled Intel Power HD Graphics power options, and updated all Microsoft drivers. Then, I installed Driver Booster and updated all drivers.

I hope this helps!

Helio
    Participant

Hi Rogus ,

Mine is blinking the Orange LED i have charged all night still no stop blinking.

And no boot.

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

Blinking orange is ok, that means that is charging. When it charge, the LED stops blinking. Try a different charger like I did.

With the tablet connected to the charger, press and keep pressing the power button until it powers on. I tried that a few times until it works. You can disconnect the charger cable and connect it back and press the power button as I said.

Helio
    Participant

No luck tried with 2 different chargers just the blinking orange .

syahrul
    Participant

Hi…does your tablet the new dual boot model? I worried because I just ordered on 4th April and BG shipped it out on 6th..

TWICE
    Participant

Hi Rogus , Mine is blinking the Orange LED i have charged all night still no stop blinking. And no boot.

Try pressing it for 3-5 seconds. Repeat it a few times. If it doesn’t work, try using a better charger. My Hi10 came back to life after I used my S7 Edge charger and cable. Try to use a good quality charger and cable. Avoid the stock ones.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Plug in an HDMI cable and see if you have an image there. Reports of the battery coming loose inside (Not glued in well) and pulling out the screen ribbon cable.

Check that if you see an image then the screen is dead/unplugged.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Daniel
    Participant

Hi, Hello everyone, Chuwi Hi12 arrived 2 days ago. First thing I did was charging the tablet with the original charger. No led indication. After 12 hours I tried to start the tablet but nothing happened. Did the 3 times 1 sec press and long press. Tried a load of other chargers. Tried a new 2,5A charger I ordered aswell. All do charge my Cube but nothing happens on the Chuwi. Seems a DOA. Any suggestions before I enter the hell called aftersales in China.

form where did you order, how long does the delivery takes, thanks

Karhu
    Participant

Ordered mine from banggood on 3rd April, tracking number came out couple days later but nothing was showing on the tracking until 12/04 when it said left country of origin. It arrived in the country (NZ) yesterday, was cleared and delivered today. It’s at home waiting for me to get back, I ordered the dual boot version so I will either be happy playing with a new toy tonight or furiously writing complaining emails to support, I hope the former.

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

With regards to turn it on, long press the power button while connected to the charger worked ok. Try the long press with the power cable disconnected.

I ordered mine and the keyboard from http://www.geekbuying.com with no issues.

Karhu
    Participant

Got mine, all started OK. No google play store, is it normal to have to install it on these?

Helio
    Participant

Have contact banggood  don’t want to open the tablet before they suggest. Making a dispute at paypal too.

Looks like a good tablet.

Jorge
    Participant
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password