HI12: are there any satisfied customers??

HI12: are there any satisfied customers??

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum HI12: are there any satisfied customers??

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    alessandro
    Participant

Good morning.

I am following this website and forum since quite a long time and finally I decided to sign up.

I am even following chuwi hi12, because it should meet all my needs, but I am waiting for dual os to be released (and obvious Chris complete review) in order to buy it.

A lot of people wrote about problems with this tablet, but I am sure that most of the people who wrote on a forum are the owners of broken pads, since if you have a normal and working tablet, you have less reasons to write.

What I would like to know, if there are users satisfied with the tablet, getting a non falled one.

What did you like most of this machine?

thanks in advance

Alessandro

John James
    Participant

So far its been absolutely fantastic. At first I wasn’t happy because the only color I could get for $216 was white and gold but when I got it I actually loved it. Very surprised by how nice the screen is and its definetly my favorite part. Can’t wait to get my keyboard so I can have it standing up properly. Absolutely no regrets so far. I just wish it didn’t take another month to get accessories for it.

alessandro
    Participant

So far its been absolutely fantastic. At first I wasn’t happy because the only color I could get for $216 was white and gold but when I got it I actually loved it. Very surprised by how nice the screen is and its definetly my favorite part. Can’t wait to get my keyboard so I can have it standing up properly. Absolutely no regrets so far. I just wish it didn’t take another month to get accessories for it.

thank you very much for your quick reply.

May I ask you where and when did you order it?

John James
    Participant

I ordered the device from “Fasttech” on Feb 10. It got to me on March 12. From my first experience as well as a lot of forum feedback Fasttech seems to be on of the slowest stores when it comes to shipping.

Doc_152
    Participant

I got mine yesterday and i’m very fond of it. My programs, with one exception, all work fine. And thats not the tablets fault. Battery life is great and the screen is amazing….

I will be much happier when i get ubuntu to run on it though….

Persona
    Participant

Hello everyone . Very happy with this tablet. Battery is very good, better than expected performance . spectacular display. Acabdo very good. I come from a Teclast X98 PRO that lasted me two days by the famous problem of eMMC memory . The latter was more fluid in games … in the day to day it does not show. W10 needed and wanted a big screen and have successful … the question was whether to buy the X98 plus … and the best product Chuwi is long. Speed ​​microsd card is 83 and 73 ( reading and writing ) with a Samsung PRO . I’m sorry but my English is bad.

A greeting.

Frocee Mark
    Participant

Good thread.

I’m interested in this tablet, main concern is charging time.

It doesn’t make sense to get a tablet which last 10 hours, but take equally long to charge.

Also doesn’t make sense to have a tablet that doesn’t charge when powered on.

Are there any satisfied owners which can feedback on the charging time of the tablet? Thanks!

Nick
    Participant

I got mine last week, and for the price I have to say I’m very impressed. Build is great, screen is nice and clear, the only gripe I have is that it does get heavy in the hand, but once the keyboard dock arrives it should be fine.

One thing I have noticed is that the ‘transitions’ on the start screen are a little jerky, which is weird because Store games run fine at native resolution fairly smoothly, not a major issue but literally the only thing that really has stood out. It’s no match for my old Surface Pro 3 by any means but if you’re looking for a general media and productivity device with some light gaming on a bigger screen, this one is definitely a candidate.

Charging time is fine, I plugged it in to charge from around 30% and got home around 2.5 hours later and it was fully charged. Granted, it’s not as quick as my devices that have QuickCharge 2.0 but if you strategically plug in when battery is getting low it would be fine.

Frocee Mark
    Participant

Hi Nick, thanks for your sharing!

Any experience on charging while the tablet is powered on?

Like if your tablet is left with 30%, and you charge it while using with light browsing and office work, how long does it take to charge to full?

Thanks again!

Nick
    Participant

Not yet unfortunately. I’ll let it run down then give it a try and report back on how it fares!

Frocee Mark
    Participant

Hi Nick, thanks! Patiently waiting for your results 🙂

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

Overall, I’m happy with my Hi12. However, I’m having problems with the Bluetooth. When using it with a keyboard and mouse, the WiFi speed goes to hell. I did a lot of research and this seems like a windows 10 issue. Unable to fix it so far!

Battery recharge is a Hugh issue. It takes forever to recharge.

I did the sound driver update and the sound stopped working. To fix it, you need to revert to the previous one.

The other big issue I have is that my Hi12 turn off unexpectedly due to low battery (no low battery notice) and when I charged it and turn it on, I got the windows resume loader screen and NO way of getting out of it without the original keyboard. I ordered the keyboard not knowing how long it will take to aarive. In the meantime, I’m using it as a paper weight!

Chris G
    Keymaster

I’m still impressed with mine and when you think this packs a premium Surface Pr o3 screen it’s quite a deal.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX Y13, Mi Gaming Laptop (2019)
    Currently testing: ASUS ROG 2

Snir
    Participant

I got mine few days ago from GeekBuying, and it last for…… only one hour.

After first boot, the windows load and all seems fine, that restart and it stack….

I tried recover, but it stack on 31%.

Nothing helped, not even re-flash.

Seems like it’s an eMMc related.

GeekBuying offers to fix it, but hell no, it’s a new device that came DOA out of the box…

After some mails they decide to ship me a new one, so mine is on the way to china now.

Hope the new one will last more then 1 hour… 🙂

Nick
    Participant

Tried it out with charging whilst in use – its not quick! I started at 26% at 9:55pm and now at 11.00pm I have reached 40%. That is with screen brightness at 0% (using it in bed). I’ve found it a lot quicker to charge while off but for me this rate isn’t the end of the world but certainly could be better. This is using a USB multi charger, I think that can output up to 2A per port.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password