Hi13 sale at gearbest for €275,00 inkl expedited shipping

Hi13 sale at gearbest for €275,00 inkl expedited shipping

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi General Discussion Hi13 sale at gearbest for €275,00 inkl expedited shipping

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Bob
    Participant

Hi all,

Just found a Flash sale of the  Hi13 at GB, the price is listed as €315.00 but you’ll notice under the price that they will give an extra €41 off if you order by mobile app- never noticed this before.Just login via browser, put the hi13 into your basket, then open (install app if you don’t have it) and then check out. You can then go back to your browser to pay via PayPal – one has the option to pay via PayPal  immediately from the app but there is no indication of the legitimacy of the PayPal site there, so better to it from the browser.

Worked for me. Pretty good deal methinks. Btw shipping stated as between march 29th and April 2nd. Just 53 pieces left…

Oh, click open all the shipping categories the price for expedited was 0.00 to Germany despite showing more next to the category…

rgrds

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Have they asked you to cancel it? Got reports from one user that they got a super deal on the Hi13 and now they sent an email asking if he wanted to wait or refund it which I thought was really odd. As if it was an error and they want him to cancel?

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Daniel
    Participant

I paid 280 Euros using Gearbest app including shipping insurance.

still processing…

Daniel
    Participant

Hi Chris,

Cube i9 is on sale at bangood, 20% off, roughly 325 Euro, which one do you think is better, any recommendation?

thanks

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi Chris, Cube i9 is on sale at bangood, 20% off, roughly 325 Euro, which one do you think is better, any recommendation? thanks

That Cube is better, faster processor & SSD. It’s the closest thing to the Surface Pro 4 from China. But this Hi13 will have a better screen, battery life and stylus support. It all depends on what you need in a tablet.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

Chris G
    Keymaster

@bob-de Thanks I ordered two of them.

@steward00
     Will see what happens!

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Bob
    Participant

Have they asked you to cancel it? Got reports from one user that they got a super deal on the Hi13 and now they sent an email asking if he wanted to wait or refund it which I thought was really odd. As if it was an error and they want him to cancel?

Nope, the order looks normal.

Chris, are you expecting to receive a HI13 before this order arrives?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Yes I hope to, I’ve had it ordered with Chuwi’s Aliexpress store who naturally should have it before anyone else for a long time now. And also order on elsewhere so I hope it ships soon. I saw another Surface Book recently, and love that 3000 x 2000 13.5″ screen, can’t wait to test it again.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Tiago Marques
    Participant

Kinda out of context, but I also found a crazy promotion on Gearbest, but on a phone, the Leeco Le Max 2 (which Chris reviewed a while ago) X829 version at 173€, almost 20€ less than at Banggood, which is already a good price given the specs. I am now angry that I bought mine immediately after seeing it. Any idea why this is getting cheaper and cheaper all of a sudden?

Link to the sale (on mobile only I think): http://m.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_616000.html?wid=11

Daniel
    Participant

Yes I hope to, I’ve had it ordered with Chuwi’s Aliexpress store who naturally should have it before anyone else for a long time now. And also order on elsewhere so I hope it ships soon. I saw another Surface Book recently, and love that 3000 x 2000 13.5″ screen, can’t wait to test it again.

Hi Chris, I wonder why you order three pieces?

athanato
    Participant

Thanks for the tip, I was on the fence but for a $300 surface book screen I placed an order. I wanted to wait for Chris to review since the speakers on the Hi12 are too weak but they have to be better on the Hi13 (I hope). Chris did you also order the keyboard and HiPen3?, I am eager to get your feedback on the keyboard as I was very disappointed with the Hi12 keyboard due to its lack of responsiveness (having to slowly type and press the keys with more force than is required for natural typing else the keypress does not register).

Daniel
    Participant

Gearbest change the App reduction:

No 275 any more

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Gearbest change the App reduction: No 275 any more

Sad, oh well least I got a two for resale. Shipping date has also slipped til end of next week I think.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

athanato
    Participant

Wouldn’t the ship date be tied to when you placed the order, I would assume the ship date for new sales is the currently listed date

Daniel
    Participant

Wouldn’t the ship date be tied to when you placed the order, I would assume the ship date for new sales is the currently listed date

I asked Gearbest, still not in stock and the guy could not tell the shipping time

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar