Hi13 sale at gearbest for €275,00 inkl expedited shipping

Hi13 sale at gearbest for €275,00 inkl expedited shipping

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi General Discussion Hi13 sale at gearbest for €275,00 inkl expedited shipping

Tagged: 

• This topic has 23 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Ray.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    athanato
    Participant

Are they lying about stock? when I ordered it was 39 in stock and dropped to 38 when I completed my order. Now they currently claim 59. I had cancelled an order for the Chuwi charger earlier in the year because they never shipped it out even though they said it was in stock and when I contacted them they said no stock was delivered from Chuwi so I guess I should not be surprised.

Daniel
    Participant

I asked Gearbest, still not in stock and the guy could not tell the shipping time

Not Chuwi’s problem but GearBest

athanato
    Participant

The Aliexpress sale will be $339.99 USD and they offer a $2 coupon, they have the prices listed for all items that will go on sale at the site which is odd as it would just trigger folks to wait 4 days before ordering anything. So $337.99 sale for a $349.99 item is not much of a sale.

Anonymous
    Inactive

AliExpress now say that they have stock – should I cancel my GearBest order….

athanato
    Participant

AliExpress now say that they have stock – should I cancel my GearBest order….

but do they really and if you got the $299.99 deal on GB you will lose it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have received the following from GB:

Thank you for your recent order at Gearbest.com

This is an update about the following item:
    <p id=”no-track-prod”>remaining items
    sku*quantity:125780401 * 1 , Fold-up Stand Holder for 4 – 14 inch Tablet PC
    156264408 * 1 , ENKAY ENK-7041 Protective Case for 10 inch Tablet PC
    170428601 * 1 , Leather Cover Case with Stand Function for CHUWI Hi8 Pro / Hi8 / Vi8
    201927401 * 1 , CHUWI Hi13 2 in1 Tablet PC
    PB0110201 * 1 , WN – 07 Wall Charge Socket Adapter</p>
    Unfortunately, we regret to inform you that due to an issue with the suppliers, we can no longer ship this order to you as it is now unavailable. We are taking measures to ensure that this issue does not happen again.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and would like to offer you the following options to resolve this issue:

Option 1- Full refund to your Gearbest Wallet as store credit

We will full refund the order and exceptionally reward you with extra points (You will receive 2 points for every 1 USD refunded. E.g. If your item is 1 USD = 2 points, 3 USD = 6 points etc.).

You can use both your Wallet and points to purchase your future products.

Option 2- Full refund to your original payment account

We will full refund to your original payment account.

Kindly note that PayPal refunds may take up to 48 hours to process and appear in your account.

For credit card refunds, it may take between 7-14 business days for the transaction to appear on your card. Please note that this is entirely dependent on your credit card issuing bank.

Please kindly reply to us within 2 days. After this time frame, we will full refund to your Gearbest Wallet.

If you need to withdraw the money from your Wallet, please feel free to contact us.

Once again we apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

Support Center

Gearbest Customer Service

http://www.gearbest.com/

Anonymous
    Inactive

GearBest claim to have ‘Shiped out’ [sic] my Hi13; but it does not yet state ‘Product dispatch’ – in my previous experience this does not mean shipped – it has meant in the past that it has been packed, addressed, and assigned to a carrier – but it is only in a consolidation (pallet?) of a consignment. My thought is that they wait until they have a full weight of items for a given country/carrier before they ship them  (otherwise their shipping costs would not work – they send ridiculously cheap items individually from China – they have to consolidate or they would be bankrupt in a very short time!)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mine has arrived – I am going by the book and charging it first – red light has been showing for 2 hours  by now. Ordered 12th March, Gearbest said shipped 5th April, Yodel said they had it at depot on 13th April – Bank Hol yesterday – arrived 5pm today 15th – good work by Yodel. I presume all delays were Chuwi’s! No tax request 🙂 – so should be net £277 delivered.

Ray
    Participant

I ordered my Hi13 from Gearbest on April 15th and received it on April 27th , £250 and no tax or import duty, also ordered keyboard on April 16th and it arrived on April 27th.

Now awaiting for stylus which I forgot from my original order.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar