How can I reinstall Chuwi VI10 32 Gb???

How can I reinstall Chuwi VI10 32 Gb???

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Vi10 Discussion How can I reinstall Chuwi VI10 32 Gb???

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dani
    Participant

My experience with Chuwi tablet until I updated the bios has been fantastic, but after updating the bios I lost the sound on both Android and Windows.
    To try to fix as the drivers I could, I tried reinstalling android by the fantastic videos and the help of this forum but all I’ve done is install android but still not working the sound and has also deteriorated since It has stopped working WiFi and touch.

In addition to the inability to use Android in a functional way I also tried to install Windows 10 using the invaluable help of this forum but I managed to install it either.

Total that now I have the Chuwi only run Android without sound, WiFi and touch and can not install any version of Windows.

Someone could give me a hand, any advice, any possible solution …

Thank you

Frédéric Gub
    Participant

http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/tutorial-install-properly-windows-8-110-vi10/

Very good tutorial made by myself, thefe you will find the old bios because thr new one is causing horrible bugs as yhou describe,by the way what is your serial number?

Dani
    Participant

My serial number is Q32G2215…

Frédéric I made a first attempt to installing Windows 10 but has stopped me in the middle of installation, you think of a possible solution ….

In addition to the option you mention understand that android lose thereby cease to have a dual boot tablet that was what made it so interesting.

Is it possible to try to have the tablet as before?

Thank you very much for the interest taken

Cheers

Frédéric Gub
    Participant

downgrade the bios first then we will see,after installing images you will be able to reinstall android with no problem.by restoring the bios to the old version the touchscreen and sound will work again (my experience)

loulou57
    Participant

bonjour ,j ai le bios 205.j ai flashe avec la rom android  et j ai pas de son, pas de tactile et pas de wifi que faire pour retrouver a l origine.merci

Henry James
    Participant

I’m sorry to hear about the issues you’ve been experiencing with your Chuwi tablet after updating the BIOS. It can be frustrating when updates cause unexpected problems. While I understand your interest in seeking a solution for your technical difficulties, I’d like to take a moment to acknowledge the power of games, such as Stick War, to provide a refreshing mental break and enhance problem-solving abilities.

Engaging in games can serve as a healthy diversion, allowing us to temporarily shift our focus and recharge our minds. The immersive nature of games like https://stickwarapk.download/ stimulates critical thinking, strategic planning, and decision-making skills. By navigating complex scenarios and overcoming challenges within the game, we can strengthen our problem-solving abilities and develop a fresh perspective when approaching real-life issues.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar