How make work x2pro without batery?

How make work x2pro without batery?

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Core M Tablets (X1,X2 and Teclast X3) How make work x2pro without batery?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    m
    Participant

My battery is died and i don’t find a trusted site to buy a new one. Anyone knows if there is a possibility to make work without the battery?.

Chupa
    Participant

yes

check the jumper forum

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

m
    Participant

I’m sorry, but where is the jumpers forum?. I don’t find in the website or in the searcher.

Chupa
    Participant

click need help?

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

pipolitoto
    Participant

Good evening M

You ask a goo question, and all people Chris include not speek about this problem.

Chineese tablet or PC (2 in one) are for me are diposable, because the trade not sell the battery.

I ask to Teclast, Gearbest, or an other forun, never give me a reference for a battery for Teclast X2 pro.

Why this blackout, why you can’ t buy a batterie for replace the old? The battery for my X2 pro is 50% after 2 years when is will become 10% X2 pro unsuse.

Finally Chineese Tablet isn’t intresting (low cost, but dispandable) !

It is not ecologic one buy one waste!

What say Chris about this problem, he is ok to make the promotion of chineese product, but he don’t talk about this problem !

Why ?

airbites
    Participant

Well, all manufacturers have weak batteries, eg Apple after a year requires replacement of the battery but the cost of the equipment overrides the value. Samsung has exploding batteries, Lenovo has defective batteries in laptops, etc.

Tell me how did you use the batteries that after 2 years you have 50% of the battery? I mean, how do you load it, etc? For me, Teclast is almost 3 years old and has a factory 8,000 mAh and the real 6100 mAh show.

Flo
    Participant

Is there already a solution for this problem?

thanks 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password