Tutorial: How to Update to Windows 10 on Chuwi Vi8

Tutorial: How to Update to Windows 10 on Chuwi Vi8

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Vi8 Discussion Tutorial: How to Update to Windows 10 on Chuwi Vi8

This topic contains 15 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Lucien J Bourque 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

Lucien J Bourque
    Participant

Hi everyone,

it’s been a while and I thought I’d make another attempt at re-flashing my Chuwi Vi8 CW1506.  Tried everything suggested by the Chuwi help center, and other forums online, but unable to get the tablet to respond to the signals sent through OTG-Keyboard-USB Drive combination.  Does anyone on this forum, with some technical knowledge of the Chuwi Vi8 tablet, have any idea how a hard reset can be done on this tablet?  Even if it means removing the back cover and doing something inside it, since i’s very easy to remove the back cover.  I’ve done that too, disconnecting the battery as suggested and recommended which, by the way was to have reset something or other.  But, it didn’t work.  No harm in trying, since it hasn’t worked for a long time and it’s useless the way it is.  Any help from a real tecky know how guy would be very welcome and much much appreciated.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password