I bought chuwi hi8 pro and the resuts

I bought chuwi hi8 pro and the resuts

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Pro Discussion I bought chuwi hi8 pro and the resuts

This topic contains 25 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Майк Тош 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Майк Тош
    Participant

Well  I changed my order :[[ I wanted hi 8 pro so much :[[[ I guess I will wait for a lail.

Hossein
    Participant

Hey guys,

I just made an account to share my experience with you. As most of you I ordered my Hi8 Pro back in 11th of November and today I had a long chat session with one of the suppliers in aliexpress.

It seems, that’s what they told me, the problem is about issue in supplying FHD panels. They told me it’s incompatibility issue!! I believe some sort of budget problem.

As a result chuwi came up with a new model, VI8 Plus, same specifications as Hi8 pro but with HD screen.

The seller couldn’t anticipate any delivery date for Hi8 Pro model, I mean from chuwi to them, and since I really couldn’t wait longer I had to cancel my order.

For some of you,  who maybe is interested to exchange your model the Vi8 plus has HD screen and apparently not fully activated windows. Decide wisely 😉

Pavel
    Participant

Good day everyone. just registered to leave the message that Ele send to me.

hi friend,
    sorry to inform you that the hi8 pro is in abortion.
    we hope that you can change vi8 plus with the same specification.
    http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/CHUWI-Vi8-Plus-8-0-IPS-P-G-Intel-X5-Cherry-Trail-T3-Z8300-Quad-Core/601953_32551780827.html

But they are still selling it at their shop at raised price.

And i really think that there is no chances to get it soon because if you’ll search at aliexpress for chuwi hi8 pro, you’ll find that all famous sellers like Ele, CBT, VC, Tablet PC removed their proposals.

Pavel
    Participant

Aaarrgh. My brains are leaking through my ears..<!–more–>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

amacar
    Participant

How can they be so stupid. Don’t they have anyone who knows at least a little of english. I know my english is not good, but still, you can’t sell things with english like this. Don’t know if I should wait for Hi8pro (I have already ordered it) or just take Hi8…

Borium
    Participant

And now there’s another presale for the Hi8 pro til Jan 10…………

konstantinos
    Participant

oh my god they are so bad with communication and they all write crappy english LOL  its so amusing

amacar
    Participant

I opened dispute on paypal, because gearbest wants so return money to gearbest account, but I want it back to paypal. I won’t wait for this anymore, I am really dissapointed…

Borium
    Participant

Let me know how that dispute goes, thinking about doing the same.

edit: Just asked nicely to go to paypal rather than GB wallet and they refunded fast.

amacar
    Participant

Great for you, I am stil waiting for money.

edit: I got it today (26.12.2015) after escalating case to paypal.

Майк Тош
    Participant

Ok , so how did the saga ended for me:) I can say it was a happy  ending. Again sorry if I make some mistakes  writing this, but I am still getting used to my Chuwi Vi8 plus hehe ?.

After lots of delays and an open  dispute  the seller sent  my teclast x98 air iii, with DHL ? so he turned out to be  honest  seller and  I bought  the Chuwi from them as well  : vc mall & qh store . Now I can recommend  them  ??? aliexprex

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password