in popup hell – How to FIX Windows 10 Update Assitant

in popup hell – How to FIX Windows 10 Update Assitant

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series in popup hell – How to FIX Windows 10 Update Assitant

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chupa 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Chupa
    Participant

3 days in popup hell every time another of my win 10 ultrabooks screams at me.

Date me up. Your computer will explode .
    You can not delete or uninstall it, it is like a virus, but you can cut off his time when it shows up.

The Update Assistant in Windows 10 cannot be uninstalled, but you can get rid of it

Click your Start Button, type Task Scheduler and hit enter
    In the left Pane, navigate to: Windows – Update Orchestrater 
    Right Pane double click ‘Update Assistant’
    Click on Triggers Tab
    On each of the triggers ( At login . . . etc.) double click and uncheck ‘Enabled’

Under ‘Update Assistant, there is another event ‘Update Assistant CalendarRun’
    Do the same for all triggers on that event

Restart your system, that’s It!

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Chupa
    Participant

and if you think M$ does not find a way around that hack, well they do. But hey instead putting 5 min work into a permanent removal program you can download, they offer your this solution:

download 5gb, install, wait what crashes and what works and then you have 10 days to uninstall.
    ARE THESE PEOPLE INSANE?

p.s. we have another reminder who pops up every few minutes already in the work.

WINDOWS 10 male ware (we install things what spy on you, record every sound in your house, know every file you have on the computer and every page you been), ransom ware (pay with your own money on your metered connection for our mistakes)….

Well yesterday I got win on a stick, a 8.1 version and copy from my HP Stream running on my Jumper from USB. Sound, mouse, wifi etc works.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password