Install linux in dualboot on Teclast X2pro

Install linux in dualboot on Teclast X2pro

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Core M Tablets (X1,X2 and Teclast X3) Install linux in dualboot on Teclast X2pro

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Massimo
    Participant

I tried several times to install Linux … in the end everything went well (I’m being noob in Linux) .. the last 2 tests was all right, except for the / var partition (8GB) who, after installed the applications I needed, was full and there was no way to free up space … I do not know if you ever happened, I searched the internet but it is very little about it, the few solutions found and tested did not work and in the end I gave up … thanks anyway to all for the help … if someone had a solution to my problem I might try it again (I have always been fascinated by the Linux world)

pipolitoto
    Participant

Hello!

If i understand you, what’s tour DD capacity?

Because in my linux install on X2 pro, i change the DD 64 go in a 128 go.

I had no problem of saturation space.

thanks

Jakob Schmidt Rasmussen
    Participant

I would assume there would quite an audience, if somebody should have appetit to making an YT video of the possiblelities with the x2 pro, and partically booting in Android or setting up linux on it.

the tablet seems to sell quite good, and many of the things could also be valid for X3 pro owners, so quite an viewerbase for any with appetit and skills in this field.

and not least the Intel Dual Band AC 3165 card Teclast have suited there X3 pro up with in one of the socalled open sockets, and if that intel card can be purchase seprately (cost around 12 to 14US on ebay) and used in the X2 pro to get ac ‘ dualband now that Teclast-AC-drivers are in play.

Myself would certainly cherise such pioneering yt-videos..

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar