Install/restore Android stock and Windows 10 x64 on Chuwi Hi10

Install/restore Android stock and Windows 10 x64 on Chuwi Hi10

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Install/restore Android stock and Windows 10 x64 on Chuwi Hi10

This topic contains 34 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Yunus Khan 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

santi_sc
    Participant

Hola, no entiendo mucho el ingles, y quiero volver a instalar android, lo podrías explicar en español por favor, gracias de ante mano.

Hola, ¿cuál es el modelo y número de serie de su Tablet? Para localizar la rom correcta para su Tablet.
    Puede obtener ayuda de Google Chrome para traducir páginas web.
    Respuesta en español para instalar de nuevo la rom Android en su Tablet Chuwi.  Clic aquí.

Hello, what is the model and serial number of your Tablet? To locate the correct rom for your Tablet.
    You can get help from Google Chrome to translate web pages.

Cristine
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Can I do this procedure to my chuwi hi12 tablet?</p>

Yunus Khan
    Participant

I have a dualboot (Android 5.1 and Windows 10 home) Chuwi HI 10 tablet with Serial number HI 10 Q64G42172200689. Somehow or other I am getting now suddenly “Bootloader error Code 01 by recovery & 02 by fast boot ” by booting to android. All attempts to reflash Android with Android Stocks from Chuwi Foren were in vain, i.e. I get the same bootloader error code 01 & 02 after reflashing Android. Has any body an idea how to fix this downloader error code?

Daniel
    Participant

Hi! I sill know this  post for  chuwi , but i have a jumper ezpad 4s , and the dualos not working. I got the tablet  with win 10, and the InsydeQ2S. I run the dualos , its says you want to change OS? When i tap to OK , its rebooting, but its load the windows. Can i fix that? I already install GRUB , because i try phoenix os, but phonex not support touch. I delete phoneix, but the partition still on the tab with grub, and every time i power on, i can switch windows or phoenix. But the problem is that: the phoenix os cant boot, missing thing or something, and i cant uninstall it. Someone can help me about that?

The tablet are uefi, 32gb rom,2gb ram. One usb 3.0 , micro usb, mi hdmi.

Yunus Khan
    Participant

My Chuwi HI 10 (it is simply HI 10 no plus or no pro) has the serial no. HI10Q64G42171200689 and has Z8350 processor. It’s Android is bricked, i.e. whike booting Android, I get the Bootlooder error code 01. After reflashing Android with Intel Flash Tool,  I get the same Bootloader error code 01. Can I install BIOS, Android and Windows 10 given by you in your tutorial for my Chuwi HI 10, although it has a higher serial no as given above in your tutotial. Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password