insyde windows to android switcher

insyde windows to android switcher

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Vi10 Discussion insyde windows to android switcher

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Pepito Grillo
    Participant

I have make a new install, and this button not work.
    if i execute the configurator, windows ever restart.
    if delete the folder program, this start ok.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Try this installer (attached)

It says Onda, but it uses the same system. The Insyder switcher app,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

bryant
    Participant

Thanks for drivers worked perfectly.

Sanjay
    Participant

how to install The Insyder switcher app in windows 8.1, my windows is corrupt i install fresh windows 8.1….Help….</span>

friday4610
    Participant

Is this available in hi8?

It is that each time, but the problem can not be shut down has occurred normally when you return from Android to windows10.

friday4610
    Participant

I was able to resolve. thnaks!

anirban
    Participant

I installed Windows 10 and later OS switch software from here, but now the Windows shuts down immediately after log in page and switch to Android each time,please help.

John Pipujo
    Participant

tank you chris! It work

Jason
    Participant

So I’ve installed the switcher app above on my Hi8.  I originally used the Insyde app available in the Downloads section of the site, but that caused Windows 10 to shut down automatically at start up and reboot into Android (in an unending loop).

This version seems to work exactly the same, with the only difference being it gives you the option to cancel the OS switch.  Which you have to do every time you boot into Windows 10.   So much better than the auto reboots, which forced me to reset Windows.  But still not perfect.

Is there a version of the Insyde app that works on the Hi8 in Windows 10 properly?

Vikas Palan
    Participant

Hi, this is my first post here and hopefully someone can help me with it.

I upgraded my Chuwi Vi10 to Windows 10 using the windows upgrade tool. Everything went smoothly. I then installed the touch driver and the OS switcher from the downloads section of tech tablets. Now i am not able to get into windows at all. The OS shuts down automatically and boots into Android. When i switch from Android, comes to the Windows lockscreen, then loops back to Android once again.

I am not sure how to fix the switch loop. Can someone help me?

Vikas Palan
    Participant

Could you tell me how you managed to resolve this?

Nic
    Participant

I’m having the same issue as the user above.  I upgraded to windows 10 (still haven’t gotten the touch screen to work again, but one issue at a time), and installed the insyder OS switcher from the download section.  Clicked on the application which shutdown Windows and loaded into Android.  Now any time I boot into Windows it automatically shuts down at the lock screen and boots back into Android.

Any help is appreciated.  I received the tablet yesterday and already feel like I’ve messed it up.  I’d be perfectly happy resetting everything back to factory settings, but am not very tech savvy and am having a hard time figuring out what to do.

I’ve also been even just trying to boot into safe mode in hopes to delete the OS switcher, but have not even been able to do that.

Again, any help is appreciated, thanks.

Carlos Machado
    Participant

The solution is make a fresh install fro w10 ,only that can solve the problem,the drivers you have to install manual,if you use the doble drivers in the end gives a error .

Rabi Chamoun
    Participant

hello i have the same probleme windows shutdown when i start and he go back to android. i created a usb boot of windows but its not detected plz i ned help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris M.
    Participant

No need to reset Windows. Look at

http://techtablets.com/forums/topic/extended-starting-options-if-windows-does-not-boot-correct-or-restart/

Does anybody have a working OS switching APP for Windows?

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Thx & cheers</span>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar